thirty nine

I was pretty sure the smell of Asra permeated every single one of my pores.

He had taken me three rounds; two in the shower and one on the bed, all in the space of an hour. I barely caught a break. The man was suddenly ravenous. The moment I stepped out of the shower after round two, he pushed me into the bed and drove me to climax two more times. I think I was up to about six or seven. I lost track.

I knew that his scent and our coupling didn't leave the room, no matter how much I aired it out. Serenity came in with some food for us, some small plates of various dishes the kitchen had prepared. Her face had been passive, but I watched the way her nose twitched and her cheeks filled with colour.

So even now, after half an hour of stuffing my face, I sat in a chair as she styled my hair. I was sure she could still smell it. With Asra in the bathroom doing goodness-knows what, probably pooping, I took my chance to corner her.

"How bad is it?"

"B-bad? Your hair?"

"My scent." I deadpanned.

"Oh," she flushed. "It is potent, but typical of an alpha."

My grimace deepened when Asra left the bathroom with a contented smirk on his face. He caught me glaring, and it only widened. His easy dismissal of my anger only infuriated me more.

Can this man just fear me one time?

Twenty minutes later and Serenity finished my hair and make-up. I rose from my seat, grunting with the effort. I was pretty sure that I had a dead ass. My muscles were sore from the wooden chair, plus Asra's desire to take control.

"How long do we have left?" I wondered, eyeing the two of them.

Asra lounged at the head of the bed, crossing his ankles as he looked down at his phone. I hesitated from going into the bathroom to grab my dress, taking in yet another divine look from him. He was wearing black skinny suit trousers, and his shirt was dark blue silk to match my dress. He left it unbuttoned at his chest; the collar falling loose to showcase the hair and tattoos on his chest.

I groaned, and his eyes raised from his phone to give me a strange look.

"Wasn't seven enough times?" He smirked.

Glaring, I fought back the blush as he teased me. "I was just asking a question."

He chuckled, dropping his phone to his chest. "We have half an hour."

My eyes widened. "Is that all?"

"I thought that was a good time," He frowned. "You only have to get your dress on."

"And make sure it looks goods, find some shoes, make sure I smell nice..." I trailed off, my usual routine not going to work today.

He grinned at my state, picking up his phone dramatically. "Twenty-nine..."

I huffed, going into the bathroom with Serenity hot on my heels. Shutting the door behind us, I unzipped the dress bag and gestured for her to look. Her eyes widened with glee, an enthusiastic nod as she helped me pull it out of the bag.

"You get undressed, I will get the steamer." She grinned.

I nodded, stepping out of the robe and turning to my luggage on the floor. I packed a few bra choices and hoped Serenity would help me decide. The dress was altered, and it looked great on me the other day. I just wanted a second opinion.

Coming back into the bedroom, Serenity was quick to drop the creases from the dress. Once finished, she helped me decide what bra to wear, and after a self-conscious crisis, we went with none. My breasts were not that large, on the average size of things, so I hoped I could do it justice.