three

Departing from the two sisters, I was happy to get away from their conversation when it somehow turned into breasts and butt. Mya was complaining how a woman should show off her goods and Eve was saying the opposite; less is more in her eyes. I was in the middle; I didn't mind showing parts myself, but I liked the comfort of a cover.

I never had the control back in Evermore, and it was a whole new world to me. It was a shame the twins didn't understand that fully.

Rebecca toured me through a handful of dresses until I came to my final two. I hadn't even tried any on yet, wanting to save as much time as I could, but these two were my favourites so far.

"Go try on this one." Rebecca beamed, pushing me into the dressing room. "I will round up the... I will get them."

She hung it on the hanger before sliding the curtain shut, leaving me. Sighing with relief at being alone, I slowly undressed before hanging my old dress and pulling on the new one. It was a dark red velvet dress. There was a plunging neckline that showcased my cleavage and two floaty short sleeves. It was tight, curving around my hips and thighs before floating down to my calves.

I stepped out of the dressing room, and a low whistle greeted me. My eyes snapped to the sisters, who both studied me curiously. The debate with her sister flustered Eve, but she commented politely on the dress.

"This is dress number one."

"Good neckline, not a fan of the sleeves." Mya cocked her head, asking me to spin. "Not that great for your ass, either. I think it's the fabric."

I hummed, looking at myself in the mirror. "Well, it is option one of two."

"Oh, geez..." she muttered. "Is that all?"

I laughed lightly, going back into the dressing room. It slid from my body easily, the zip on the back surprisingly easy to reach. I hung it back on the hanger before grabbing the next one. This one was a little out of my comfort zone, but as soon as I saw it, I knew how much Asra would love it. I wasn't dressing for him, by any means, but I had to show off something for the humans out there, right? And what better way than with this dress?

It was silky smooth as I pulled it up, the dark blue silk sliding across my body. It hugged my every curve and pooled around my feet. I took off my bra, pulling the thin spaghetti straps around my neck and tying them in a loose bow. The neckline left little on show; only a slither of cleavage before it floated down my chest like a loose collar. It was rather baggy there, but I assumed I could fill it out with the right bra.

Adjusting the tight, yet soft silk, I left the room. Mya was beaming and Eve was looking at me through pinched lips. I had a feeling she wouldn't be the biggest fan, but my goods were hidden! It was just... tighter than before.

"Now, that's nice. Shame your tits aren't out."

"Mya!" Eve scoffed.

Mya laughed, and I rolled my eyes, smiling. Mya always knew how to bring some amusement to the situation; I suppose it made a good buffer with the awkwardness.

"Dress number two." I nodded, running my hand down the curve of my hips.

"Yes, we got that," Mya sarcastically gestured for me to turn. "Ass, girl, ass."

I chewed my lip, hesitant before turning. My hair covered most of the back, so I pulled it forward as I spun, showcasing the large, exposed back. The dress sat in the dip of my lower back, leaving the entirety of my back exposed. In the various mirrors surrounding me, I could see the soft bow at the nape of my neck and the glinting of my mate mark in the white lights.

"Okay, this one is perfect." Mya nodded when I faced them again.

"You think Asra will like it?" I cocked my head. "I love it."