ten*

**brief sexual content**

"Are you sure you are going to be happy driving?"

Asra turned to me with a grimace, pausing from placing the gauze in the backpack. We were doing final preparations before we left to go find my sister. I had been sitting on the bed, but I quickly became distracted by the way he moved. It drew me to him more so than normal, my body yearning for his touch. It had only been a couple of days since we last had sex in his office and yet I wanted him more already.

"And why do we even need bandages, anyway?" I cocked my head.

I was agitated. It was nearing nine o'clock at night and we were in for a long drive to Evermore to get my sister. Evermore lay within Alpha Black's territory, but on the border of Asra's.

Tired Ailia was a grumpy, very agitated, Ailia. I had been up most of last night worrying about tonight, and it was coming back to bite me in the ass.

Asra sighed, zipping the bag shut. "You are human. She is human. If someone is hurt what is going to stop the blood?"

I shrugged. "Fair point."

Chuckling, he threw the bag over one shoulder and walked his way toward me. I shifted on my feet, trying to ignore how hot he looked. What was even happening to me? He was just walking. In a tight t-shirt... With his arm curled as he held the bag on his shoulder... I...

"Something the matter, Tulip?" He whispered as he stopped before me.

I let out a shaky exhale when his spare hand grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. His head dipped, falling into the curve of my neck as he scented me. He was doing it more often than normal lately, and other than right now, I was finding it annoying.

I shuddered when he kissed my skin, his mouth hot and soft. "I'm good."

"Smells that way." He smirked, dropping the bag. "I can take care of it, you know."

I gulped, my body burning as he stared at me through hooded eyes. "Right now? We have to go in...."

"Ten minutes." He nodded. "Plenty of time."

"It is?"

Asra grabbed my chin, capturing my mouth with his own. He was rough, his hands grabbing and pulling me close to him until he pressed me into the wall. His fingers pried my jaw apart as his tongue delved inside, battling for a taste. His hip pinned me, his hand clutching my jaw as the other snaked down my trousers to play with me. I gasped, my body melting to his control as a finger slipped inside and his thumb pressed into my clit. His mouth moved, sucking and kissing along my jaw and mark, as my body burned from his touch.

He drove me to my first orgasm fairly quickly, my body shaking by the time he was done. It dumbfounded me for a moment, unable to understand how I came undone so easily. Was he a master of desire? Did he have some kind of spell over me?

I was about to question him, but before I could even mutter a word, he forced me to face the wall. My chest bumped into the cool paint as his hand snaked down the curve of my back.

"You ready, baby?" He murmured in my ear.

"Yes." I breathed, turning to look at him.

His growl was soft as his hands slipped into my trousers and pulled them down. Fingers traced the outline of my panties, brushing me along the wetness that had collected along my core. He slipped a finger beneath the material, pulling it to the side. Cool air hit me and I shuddered as the thickness of his tip pressed into my lips.

"It's going to be hard and fast, okay?" He wondered, and I nodded. "You tell me if it is too much and when to stop."

"Okay." I agreed, and he sank into me in one fluid motion.