For free

Chapter 1

For free

The dirty floor was carving for the wash as I fell on the floor again, no-one wanted me at all, the light gown on my waist was all covering from the whole world. I was thin and mostly going to die soon, the seller's trade was going great as the other person refused to take me.

I was one month at the market of the omegas for sale and the owner got me from my parents who wanted to get rid of me as soon as they had such chance as they wanted to start some business and the only reason for me is a value in money I could give them, they had my older brother who was strong big and alpha male, who would like omega boy with no sense for survival.

The dirty trade market was craving for some civil conditions. I lost my balance falling in the mud paddle as my whole face was dirty as ever, the plastic cuff were holding me for the life and I just started crying, the tears and sobs were coming from me, the corner was my favourite place.

It was a silent cry the saddest u can make, it's a desperate one from the all sides, the broken wish and hope was lost after 2 weeks here at the sellers and I got all the hierarchy of the case. 5 main sellers who provided the world with the most of omegas and betas. It was the closed from the world places, on the outskirts of Seoul and not every person could get there. The secret illegal place fro erasing people from the face of world. It was open for any welcoming guest to enter and do whatever they wanted, even try the omega.

It was disgusting feeling inside to watch it all the scenes of poor teens getting the trashy attitude.

I looked around to find some of the new slaves coming to join my places as I saw the disgusting face of the seller who wanted to get rid of me there as he was feeding me there for a week or more, I lost count honestly. It wasn't important anyways.

The broken lives and sobs were here all in their lowest.

I was sitting there in the corner trying to count the days for the death as m young life was leaving me for real. I heard the noise of the sellers, they started to show smiles as some young man entered the market trying to attract the male. He walked through all the rows taking some omegas as other were jealous of the attention, showing themselves as much as they could. He looked at my seller asking for some omegas as they perhaps knew better each other, and he selected the boy or 2 I didn't look much.

I hid myself in the corner trying to cover the dirty in mud body with my hands. He looked around paying for the people there. He looked buff and strong, the total alpha there. He noticed me but didn't pay much attention as he was talking about something with the owner.

The man was asking something of the conditions and other things as he took 2 people, he stood and finally laid eyes on me coming closer. He kneeled in front of me taking my chin as he wiped tears from my face washing it as I revealed the freckles I had. I hissed a little and he smirked in the response, as he watched the features opened for him.

-U are pretty, boy.

He said carefully showing the kindness that I didn't trust but the words didn't shout out, it was a silent talk he made.

-How much do u want for this one?

He asked suddenly turning to the seller.

-Take his for free, he is of no use, I planned to kill him today but he is lucky of u take him.

-I will.

He said standing up as I was lifted up by three other man as they lead me to the other 2 omegas there. They were women and I was the only boy there.

-So lucky, bastard.

The seller gasped at me and the younger tipped the seller for my body. He smiled and we were lead to the little bus which was opened and it was all black as I entered inside finding the seat. The other omegas were happily purring to the owner as I just skipped into a seat making the sad face of regret for nit being killed.

He let the guard sit beside and a driver take the wheel as he left for his car as he sit alone driving off.

The road was all black as I could see only road and streets of Seoul, the black mask was placed at me as I couldn't see the navigation and I looked at the cuts the bus took.

The bus stopped as I headed the big gated opening themselves. The bus entered inside as we were lead outside and the masks were taken off. It was a huge house in 3 floors and a biggest garden I could see, The gates were high so I couldn't see outside, it was a castle hidden from the eyes of others.

The modern style was everywhere. The glass widows in French style and greenery everywhere the gardeners were watering and planting as I saw the young make went out as he joined the man who bought me.

-U bought what I asked for?

-Here u go, 2 young females to your kitchen.

-And who is this? Changbin u can't miss a cute boy, right?

He signed as the buyer giggled as he was left alone, the other came up to woman asking for submission and they did.

-I am Lee Know, u will be clean dup and will join me to the kitchen as I don't have enough time to cook everything, now go after him.

He showed the guard who lead them in, he came up to me as I stood there, his amber eyes were all over me as he looked at me again and again.

-He looks sick, so thin. Binnie u taste is so questionable.

He laughed trying to make me submit but I just hissed at him, he got angry slapping me as I fell on the floor, trying to recover the hard slap.

-And he even doesn't know his place. U will get us all problems, Chan will be furious from the situation, u'd better do something with it.

I heard about some perhaps main alpha of their pack.

The buff one came up helping me to stand up as he just growled hard and lead me inside to the underground floor, the big rooms filled with young boys being there locked, looked like a night mare as we went through and through.

-U aren't ready to this all but at least u have to be clean, come in and wash yourself as the guard will give u some clothes. I will see u later.

I entered at the room looked nice it was a big shower room with many places for showering, as I took off clothes going to the side room as I turned on the shower and the hot water I was craving for weeks was now covering em up, the mud was falling as blonde natural hair revealed itself, the cabin closed and I was happy I could.

The shampoo was so pleasant and I was sure omegas were choosing them.

-I heard the new body came in today!

As two voices entered the room. They spoke about me as I listened calmly not caring much.