Body

Chapter 45

Body

P.S. the death is included, so if u are sensitive, skip it...i am evilish today

The long evening of waiting as IN was sleeping as Han gave him some treatments for sleeping as eh was too nervous and I was in Hyunjin's hands trying to get the sense in my head as I felt the danger was as nothing came from the whole pack.

Woo was calling us every other hour talking with Ji but it gave no sense as their alphas were silent too.

The house felt dark and uneven as I saw the door opening as 2 cars arrived as the door smashed open as Changbin fell out of the car as Minho grabbed him under the arms as I saw the Hyunjin's horrified face as he jumps running as the other car opened and I saw Seungmin hardly going out the red face full of fear and horror as I had no idea what happened as I saw San walking out, he was injured too.

I didn't see Chan as I ran outside on the porch looking as Han was holding Bin as Seungmin looked at me with the sorrow on his face.

San jumped to me holding me tight he pressed me close to his body.

-Sorry, cub, we are sorry.

He almost cried out as I trembled uncontrollably as the reality parted as I found the way to Binnie who was holding onto Han still as I came closer seeing his red face as he held me touching tenderly by the face, the single drop was running down his face as he felt the biggest grief, his fingers moved to my belly touching it with deep sadness.

-I am sorry pup.

He whispered as the tears just flew inside as I turned around feeling empty as I ran inside seeing as IN woke up running the other direction viewing my face as he jumped on Seungmin asking the questions as I just ran upstairs locking myself in his room. The running was heated as Hyunjin was banging on the doors with Minho trying to open it as I placed the chair under the lock not to make them enter.

Alphas looked devastated as opened the wardrobe throwing the clothes out in chaos throwing the things I saw, creating the mess as teams flew down the cheeks.

-Leave him alone!

I heard Han shouting as he was crying too.

I fell on the knees in the middle of the room covering myself in the nest filled with his smell still fresh one. The streams were running down the cheeks as I felt the T-shirt was wet from the crying as the steps were heard as they checked my heartbeat from time to time, I heard them being in my room. Han was treating wounds as Minnie spoke.

-He took all the damage on himself, he saved all our lives, he is so strong, he killed 3 alphas as he fell. We didn't have time. I am sorry.

The other sobs were heard in the room.

-They used illegal weapons and it damaged him lethal the wolf cane that is forbidden, he took it all on himself.

-Idiot! He left omega pregnant with his child, what was eh thinking?

IN shouted in sobs.

-Or we will be dead all.

Minho said lowering the head.

-Where is he?

Han asked as I felt the tension.

-On the field with poppies where we usually meet.