Milk

Chapter 4

Milk

-Why did u kiss IN?

He just smiled looking the windows of kitchen.

-I may kiss or hug omegas, it's often thing here, we share love but there is a border here, I think the alphas won't share in other sense the omegas but such little things as cuddles and kisses are allowed.

-Why don't u get an omega for yourself?

He smiled as he turned my chin to himself.

-Cause I am a loner, I am not much of a fun Lixie, I like many omegas and I can't commit to one, as other can, they love the boys a lot but I can't.

-U should consider getting one! It's so much fun.

-What about u?

He asked me.

-I want to live freely, I don't want to have anything with anyone, I may start working somewhere a a volunteer and help people in need.

-What was u life before?

I signed sadly.

-Nothing much of a fun, my parents hated me as I was an omega and they had an alpha son, I was meant to be a girl and not a boy, they didn't know what to do with me but mostly I used to program things as I like computers and dancing.

-U dance?

I looked as he smirked and it was a dirty one.

-Yep, I did a lot in past.

-Good to know.

I felt a light growl as the oldest alpha was on the balcony seeing us talking, I didn't know what was that but Binnie just left me be going inside as I was there with cats.

The days went by and less boys were there as Minho looked for cats every morning to find me cuddling with them and his heart melted to me, seeing how they all were around me, Han adored it too, Seungmin was laughing from the Minho as Binnie brought a new cat for them and not a breeder for Chan.

The other evening was passing by as I ignored Chan who was losing nerves with me taking the other guy to fuck him.

I looked as cats appeared on the way as they meowed softly, asking for something and I left the room going outside, the doors were unlocked and it was strange as I followed them. They led me to the first floor kitchen standing by the fridge and shouting for food or milk, I wasn't sure. I opened the fridge taking the mild out to warm it up to them, they waited there sitting as I looked for the plates as. Found them in the corner getting the warm milk for them.

-Shit, it's all useless!

I heard the angry voice in the nearest room.

-Chan u have to be patient. It happens, be strong.

The Han's voice was loud and clear.

I poured the milk as the little ones started liking it.

The object flew past Han.

-Stop this!

Angry voice of Minho entered as he was worried for Han.

-U need to be fucking adequate.

-Just tell the truth I am childless, Minho! I tried how many people? 150? 200? This is all useless.

-U need a special omega, then, u soulmate or with some special abilities.

-What do u mean, did u read fairy tales again Han?

He signed loud standing up.

-No, it was written in the old manuscripts that sometimes too strong alpha may have a problem and the thing that casual omega can't just hold the pup. It happens, u are just too much for them.

-Should I breed with beta?

He said in disgust.

-U will keep trying and I will look for answers and read books more of it.

Special omega? Oh no ....

I looked as one of the cats finished eating as the figures entered the kitchen looking at me with a shock.

-What are u doing here?

Minho was looking at me with a sauce pen and cats around my legs eating calmly.

-They asked for milk.

I said and Chan rolled eyes.

-How cute.

Han giggled as Minho grew angry.

-They ate not so long ago and used u love to ask for food, nice. Smart asses.

He said taking the sauce pan from my hands.

-How did u get out?

Chan said looking at my body through and through.

-The doors were open.

I said looking at the floor and then on Chan, I wasn't afraid of him and he knew that well.

He came up to me with big amber eyes as I looked at him with no submission.

-Why are u so stupid?

He asked as I just kept my hands rubbing on the trousers, I had to control the power of not showing it to others.

He looked closer asking for submission again.

I just looked straight not giving him.

-Interesting.

Han said curiously watching out interaction.

-I said submit.

Chan pressed his hand on my neck and chocked me a little and I was still not submitting and it required a lot of strength to hold against such a power alpha, I felt as Han was getting more excited seeing me being a reflection of him before. He released the pheromones to relax and Chan let me go as I feel on the floor chocking on the air.

Minho was growling jealous as he picked up Han taking him out of the room.

I looked for air holding the neck which was having a hard times as the scream appeared from the hall, the IN was all in shock and blood, he was carrying inside the Changbin's body, he was wounded badly.

-What happened?

-Black devil did it.

He whispered as I looked curiously seeing the body damages he had, they were too deep for the healing. 

-Shit what do we do?

Seungmin shouted as entered the scene.

-I will kill him.

Chan was furiously growling.

The others were running trying ti get the alcohol inside the room, as the Han was using the painkilling pheromone for Binnie who was hardly breathing.

-He is dying now, Chan! We can't do anything, the damage is too big.

P.S. I am back bitches.....