Cats

Chapter 3

Cats

I looked at Binnie who was sweating and I smiled to him.

-I have to teach u the manners, boy or u will make yourself destroy.

He said as I saw Minho smirking at us and Seungmin was discovering my features holding the silence, he was looking through and through my body and features.

All of them left closing the doors as others looked at me judging but I didn't care much. I sat again opening the book to read it more.

The boy never returned as they said he wasn't pregnant with the pup as Han had abilities to tell if the process was successful.

I laughed and sat by the window as the night was coming inside.

The next morning we got outside for a walk in the garden as I saw the other sitting aside as I went to look for plants, I always wanted to be with the nature, the grass was nicely cut as I sat on the stone while other went deeper in the garden. I felt something rubbing into me, I turned to see the cat looking at me, it meowed at me as took it on my hands and I purred softly and I responded with a purr as it rolled in my hands and fell asleep but soon i heard the other rub and the other cat in ginger was purring softly.

-Hello kitty.

I smiled as the other climbed near my lap joining the other cat. They liked me or my smell was addicting to them. I was shocked to see the smaller one running up to me as I lifted it up looking at the name tag, "Dori" it was as I smiled holding it in my hands separately from other on my laps.

-Oh u are so dead!

I heard the voice from the side as I saw the boy in black hair looking like a fox, he was all in mud from gardening but smiley.

-Why?

I asked looking at the cats back, they looked so satisfied.

-These cats are Minho's.

-Minho?

-Oh, right Lee Know's. The other. Alpha u saw perhaps. Seungmin told me about u, I like u.

He said going away from me as I landed my eyes on the window of the kitchen were was standing the furious Lee Know watching his cats picking up me than him. He threw the clothes going outside to me.

He looked disturbed but not that angry anymore. He studied the terrified look I had as a watched him standing over me.

He wanted to punish me but I was a cat holder at the moment, no way he would damage the cats. He looked as they sweetly purred around me and his features softened and he joined me at the other rock.

-They like u, and I am jealous, cause they don't like anyone but me. It's interesting, u are the first one they actually accepted in years.

-I like cats.

I said softly caressing the younger in my hands.

-U look like a cat.

He said taking the cigarette out to smoke. We sat silent as he finally accepted the fate of them being all over me. It was a new thing for me. He isn't always cold for sure.

I saw Han watching us as he smiled at me opening the window on terrace in front.

-No way, the cats like more Felix that u daddy.

He showed the tongue and started running as Minho jumped running after the younger, I got that someone would be punished for those words, hard.

I laughed and continued patting the creature which was so softly purring in my hands, heated the click as the gates started moving and 2 cars entered the free space for them going into the garage. I saw. 3 alphas going out as they discussed something as I watched the cats, not paying attention as three of them stopped looking at me doing my job, the surprise was big.

-Did Minho see that?

Seungmin smiled sarcastically, as the others were speechless.

-It sound as someone will be jealous.

Changbin laughed as Chan just looked back at his phone entering the house. Seungmin was looking curiously at me as the young boy jumped in his hands.

IN was happily purring as he kissed Seungmin and Changbin gave the kiss to the younger too, it was strange for me. The couple disappeared in the house as they left the smell of love behind, IN was a fresh smell of mentol and Seungmin was now more of a chocolate, a weird combo but still working together.

Binnie cam up to me.

-I have to look after u or Minho will kill u at night.

-He saw me already.

I said and Binnie was amazed.

-And he did nothing?

-He was angry and mostly jealous but he said that I look like cat too.

-Wow, he sure will have a soft spot for u, little one.

He smiled sitting by my side. We talked a little and he explained the way they functioned as they had 4 alphas and Chan finding each of them broken and lifeless and bringing home to be together. They worked a lot to being as they were now. They sounded like a real family.

-Can I ask you something, Binnie?

-What is it?

He smiled warmly.

-Why are u smiling?

I tensed caressing the other cats on my laps.

-Binnie, the nick name, I don't hear it often.

He said and I looked at him ,he was attractive for sure, an easy person to talk, for sure he was a good listener.

-Why did u kiss IN?