Try something

Chapter 42

Try something

-I need to go to supermarket, there are some cleaning things I have to buy, also some bedsheets and towels.

Hyunjin slowly said eating the food.

-I will come with u, I need to buy some products.

Minho said.

The omegas will be left alone and they absolutely loved the idea.

-I love the pancakes, can u. Do them often? Lixie ?

IN purred earning the smile from me.

-Sure baby.

I said as Minho smirked eating the food.

Changbin was smelling me as I felt his nose on my neck as he was calming himself down.

I saw the Hyunjin standing up with coffee as he purred to Chan who winked to him as he leaned in receiving the peck from the main alpha and he left to get ready, Han was in shock looking at Minho who seemed to have questions too.

IN was having big eyes but he decided to wait to torture me later.

IN was carried back to the sofa and Minnie left to the work as I was in Chan's hands as he stole me to the room to have some privacy time.

He was all over me, rubbing the nose to the belly trying to feel the baby as his big hand wondered around the belly.

-U make me so fucking happy, every day, love.

He whispered and then kissed the stomach as a little push cam straight into his face, it was the first time the baby moved ever.

Our eyes went big as we giggled.

-He is bulling u straight from the stomach.

I laughed as he just rubbed the face asking for more attention of the pup as the small print of the foot came to the belly surface as he touched the place smiling like a baby himself.

-That will be an alpha for sure.

He said and I rolled the eyes, changing into normal clothes.

I was down as the 2 curious omegas ran up to me.

-U are talking right now!

Han shouted dragging me to the another hidden place they had, in the underground, there was a nest with the alphas clothes filled up as they clothes the little door, making it hidden again.

-I decided to experiment and took to the office, Jinnie and Bin and we kinds all there made out.

I said and they were excited.

-How's Chan?

IN asked.

-I mean it was hard for him but Jinnie is hot mess, it's hard to resist the push he has, so he gave up and I think with time he will accept it all.

Han was thrilled.

-Wow, u are really a definition of polygamy Lixie.

IN laughed out at the comment Ji made.

I fell on the sofa they had there as IN was planing something.

-I wanted to do this for longer time but it ended up in the scandal, and protectiveness, so we kinda were playing with omegas but u did a final step.

Han said giving me the drink he made.

-U wanna try it on u alphas?

I asked shocked.

-Sure we do.

IN said as he took Han closer kissing him sweetly.

-I see how Minh his looking at u, he is just waiting for piece of cake, for sure, he is annoyed by Jinnie, so I am not sure about those two but u, he wants u sure.

I looked at Han who was talking so comfortably about it.

IN smiled as he shared some history for sure.

-Also, Minnie was today different, so touchy.

IN said and I felt they planned something.

-Do u want to try with all of us in this? I mean sharing?

I was looking and both of them nodded.

-I always wondered how Chan was good at fucking, cause the omegas had troubles with him, but u seem alright, it makes it more thrilling.

Han smirked and IN winked to Ji.

-U may scare them out, I believe we should do it slowly.

I said and they nodded as they went to look for Jinnie.

I saw Minho working in the kitchen as he finished cleaning and left for his room as I sneaked after him. I knocked on the door as he responded and I opened entering.

-Do u want something, kitty?

He asked softly to me, he was really soft with me as I smiled.

-Han send me to u.

He wasn't sure why but his posture sitting in from in the arm char was driving any omega crazy, opened legs, the half lying pose and him in those glasses, I mean hot as fuck.

-Can I try something?