Pleasure of omega

Chapter 38

Pleasure of omega

-Let Felix be loved, he likes to share the amount he has, he had his heart for u, it's true but sometimes u can't just give out the emotions he is lacking and others will fill the gap, it's alright.

Chan looked at San as they were alone now, as Minho ran to the kitchen as cooks were messing up again.

-I mean I am quite possessive alpha and there is reason for that, but I can't stop his love to spread, he is like a virus, everyone fell for him in a week, it's not typical for our group.

San hugged Chan giving him the smile of understanding.

-I will have to meet with Mingi but the deal will be the same right?

-Sure, let's discuss it later.

The mall was huge as we ran inside I was holding Jinnie by the hand and he was so happy to be out for some time. Han was holding IN who had a bigger belly than me for sure. Woo was holding my other hand as we rushed to shops making the guards just keep up with us.

We bought a lot of things and we ended up robing the baby shop with some accessories that looked cute, I was just laughing how naughty IN became. He would trip over things giving everyone a heart attacks. We were lucky Minnie wasn't there or it would be the last time we would go somewhere.

I gossiped with Woo as he just told about the other omega they had in the group and he wanted us all to meet once.

Jinnie was clinging to me as I pecked him on the cheek as he smiled letting me do his hair.

We ended up in SPA as Han, Jinnie and Woo took drinks as me and IN were sitting together as we sipped the lemonade. We both were sad as those three were getting tipsy. Lucky hell we placed the bags in the car.

Han came up crawling to IN when he smashed his lips on him kissing him as he took IN on his lap as I looked as Jinnie purred to me softly asking for a kiss as I smiled kissing him, he just moved to me as we made out.

-Wanna try?

I asked as Woo was sitting by my side and he nodded as I leaned in pecking him shortly as he grabbed me harder as he deepened the kiss.

I moved as he smiled wiping my lips.

-So sweet.

I saw the curious look on Jinnie who looked at Woo and they started to make out.

I sat up looking at the other couple as the omegas were realising the aroma in the air as the mixture of all was unbearable, the good thing SPA was private and no-one could enter.

Ji was riding IN as those were fully in the action. I saw Jinnie taking care of Woo who was desperate for attention. As I saw the doors open and Binnie entered closing the door, his mouth opened as he closed the nose looking at me standing as I sipped the lemonade looking innocently at him. The scene behind me didn't need any explanation. I came up closer to him.

-U are lucky I told that I will check on u, or u will have big problems with alphas, cub.

I smiled to him as caressed the cheek.

-Fuck, the aroma u have here, it's hard.

I winked to him, pushing hair behind the ear as I took his tie guiding him to the room there was. Changing room was big and head the big sofa as I pushed him slightly to sit as he let the nose go, losing the sanity with the smell as I crawled on top of him kissing him desperately.

-What do u want, cub? 

He asked me as I just answered with a deep kiss as he groaned slowly as he grabbed the ass pushing me on his member.

I moved to his hear as I was unbuttoning the shirt as he smiled.

-I want to ride u, hung, but I don't want Channie to be mad.

-U want to keep a secret from alpha? Isn't it bad?

He smirked to me, touching the lips as the hot air was getting inside even if I closed the door.

-It's very bad, I think. But what should I do, if I want u that much?

I whispered into his ear touching it with mu lips as he just grabbed me harder.

-Then we shouldn't do it, baby boy.

He answered as I saw him kissing the neck of mine, the hotness of his body was driving me insane. The hand were taking off the tank top I had on me, his hands gently caressing the shoulders as I touched his muscles.

-Fuck.

He curses inhaling the smell I released.

I felt his hard member pressing against mine as I sat on him, the hands were messy as I heard some sound as the door was opened and angry Chan was standing there and Bin was shocked.

-I knew I couldn't trust u!

Free Body| Chanlix | Changlix (Poly)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें