1 Alpha and 4 Omegas

Chapter 43

1 Alpha and 4 Omegas

P.S. Lucky bastard

-Can I try something?

I asked and he tilted his head.

-Depends on what.

I slowly mowed to him crawling on his thighs sitting on top of his, he didn't mind much. He got used of holding us.

His eyes were asking questions as he looked at me removing the glasses.

-What is it?

He almost whispered, his hand was respectfully holding my back for support as I purred releasing the seductive aroma in the air that he caught at once, covering with his drunkening whiskey smell.

How Han was handling this?

I purred softly leaning in to face him closer as out noses slightly touched and the blue eyes of submission appeared hypnotising the man. He was in ecstatic look. His amber eyes responded to mine as he whispered.

-Why are u doing this, pup?

He asked holding me harder as the smell was melting his guard.

I was flirting with him.

-Can u kiss me, hung?

I asked slowly brushing on his nose as he was confused but not lost.

-Are u sure, u want this? Is Han pushing u to this?

He asked as I felt his hand going more down.

-I want to taste u, alpha.

The eyes were driving him crazy and he gave up closing the distance and connecting the both hungry people as we kissed, he was too dominant for sure, too confident one, the hand was on my neck guiding into the kiss as he held me firmly as he breathed heavily.

-Shit, Lix.

He gasped out separating us both. As I was still glancing with the blue eyes. His hand was caressing the hair as I felt the door open and Han entering.

Minho changed the look to the smirking boy, as I was lifted up and he moved coming to the other boy and he took him by the chin.

-U little devil, did this.

He said and Ji giggled.

-I see he is good.

Han said touching the tent Minho had in the pants as he still held me.

Han pushed him slowly on the bed as he landed with me, I moved to the side as Ji started removing the clothes from the alpha who was turning into a fantasy mess.

I kissed him again turning attention to me as he touched my ass, I was sure, he like it a lot.

Han was cooking him off, and the groans were on as I took his T-shirt off, he was big as heck, the abs were so define and puffy. He was big alpha. I licked his chest coming for the buds and abs.

Han told me his kinks and it was one of them.

-Fuck, kitten.

He mumbled as his eyes rolled back, the biggest fantasy came to reality of the alpha.

I felt the door opened and IN was in with he Jinnie as they were horny too. They joined as I kissed the neck and lines leading to the lips and Jinnie went on the body on the man as IN was helping Han as he undressed the boy.

Minho was moaning mess with us, the four omegas around him releasing the fucking hell of the paradise.

Han went harder as IN was sucking the omega off too and I was kissing with Jinnie as Minho was ducking the neck of mine as he left big marks there.

The heated thing was done for hours as it looked like a good start and we left for shower.

I was with Jinnie in the room as he was sketching and I was in the music more.

I heard alphas return as we went down as I saw Chan hugging me as I kissed him and he rubbed the baby bump at once.

-Missed me?

Rather he don't know.

-Yes, Channie.

I hugged Binnie who noticed the marks on my neck.

-What is this?

He growled pushing me to himself.

-I didn't give u those.

Bin complained and Chan came up looking at me. The two jealous alphas were now angry as fuck looking at me as Han was biting the nails and Jinnie giggling.

-They better not know.

IN said kissing the Seungmin who was eyeing the similar situation on the the neck of the youngest.

Alphas went into the worst angry mode.

I looked at the Minh who was unsure if he should kill himself.

-We will look at the cameras.

Chan said opening the phone.

-U better run.

Han shouted as Minho jumped over the counter as he ran, the moment of realisation came as Bin saw the marks on the neck of the Jinnie and the growls were hard as Chan was witnessing the thing happened in the room of the Minho, the whole group make out.

Binnie joined in the first time witnessing the possessiveness of his, not to say the Minnie's look.

Chan threw the phone in the pocket running after the alpha and Binnie join him as the alpha disappeared outside hunting for the other one.

Minho got himself in the big troubles.

They were running in the garden as I ran after them, they were trying to catch him.

-Bastard, I though why u were eyes fucking Felix.

Chan shouted as Binnie growled angrily trying to trap the one.

-Stop this.

I shouted as they were getting the alpha in the corner as I was worried.

-Chan be angry at me, I did this, leave him, alone.

-I will talk to u later.

He threw me off with words as I stood there.

They were slowly taking him over as Minnie was helping him.

-U will answer for this.

I felt the sharp pain in the down belly, the sharp knife entered inside as I could just hiss in pain, it was unbearable, the pup didn't like the tres at all, the I squeaked in the agony, trying to recover myself.

Shit, the pain made me kneel on the grass as I whined in pain, the tears were flowing down as blue eyes were on themselves, the pup was saving himself.

-Channie, please!

I shouted.

-Not now Felix.

I saw the blurry picture as the evening sky was no longer clear, they caught Minho who was looking at me in horror as he tried to shout to stupid alphas who were crazy.

I felt the heavy feeling to sleep, it was taking over as I fell on the ground feeling the last coldness the grass was giving me as my eyes shut.

-Felix!

The loud shout of the Han was the only thing making the others to finally notice me on the ground.