Marked

Chapter 47

Marked

P.S.Who waited Changlix, here u gooooo.....

I sat at Hyunjin's lap trying to eat something as after such hard days my organism craved for some food and Minho was happy to see me eating actually something finally as I finished 2 plated of pancakes as I saw the curious look of the Changbin as I smiled to him.

-Shouldn't u go to work?

-Not today, I am today at home as Chan will go for some meetings and I guess we need better guards to secure and until then the 2 alphas will be at home. As we have 2 pregnant omegas here.

I smiled to him purring softly as eh received a call as he left to talk as I was with IN and Hyunjin eating in peace as I saw the Minho and Han just making out on. The table where the food was done.

-Gross.

I said as Han giggled and Minho took the boy taking him to his room as I saw the IN was slowly running after them.

He was needy and the free show was a right thing.

Hyunjin was calmly feeding me as I purred more as he leaned in kissing me softly.

I gave him the full attention I wanted for the last times as we had no opportunity.

-U are so cute eating.

He said touching m cheeks as I smiled to him chewing the food.

I was happy that my appetite grew with times and now I was bigger and still so active, I guess I quietly got used to the fact my eyes were different and bumping into things came to normal state, I went to look for the cats as Hyunjin was cooking dinner as Minh was too busy as I sat on the porch cuddling with beautiful creatures, everything seemed normal as it was just my sense were different, I felt some emotions more than usual and I guess it was the effect of the situation as sometimes I got angry and then just happy as ever or just calm.

It felt like to be an alpha honestly.

I saw the window opening as Changbin looked out to see me, he smirked to me as I looked at him more.

-Come here, cub, I wanna cuddle u.

He said and it was enough for me to rung upstairs and try no to bump my head into something as this blackening was torturing me a little.

I bumped into him as I opened the door as he picked me up closing the doors after himself on the lock.

-I want u to myself.

He said as he possessively placed me on the bed.

I purred trying to feel his calming smell as I started releasing mine that made him happy for sure as he took me in cuddling more.

-How do u feel?

-Weird as ufo and somehow calm, I don't know why.

I said and his hand went to my hair scrubbing me a little to calm me down. It worked for sure as I started pouring and soon drifted to sleep.

He was near all the time as we slept together as I felt someone checked on us outside but left hearing the calm heartbeat.

I woke from the hand that moved and I saw him trying to go away.

I whined and he returned back.

-I just wanted to take another pillow, baby, I am not going anywhere from u. It's so rare to enjoy u as u always with Chan or Han, so I just won't lose the chance.