Thrown into reality

Chapter 20

Thrown into reality

I looked at him softly purring but it didn't help much, he was still angry.

Then my hand was freed and I moved to his pants as I unzipped it opening the pants he had. He was amazed as I switched places sitting on him, he sat straight and I climbed of his lap kneeling down on the floor.

-Can I?

I asked with the blue eyes knowing the effect and he nodded.

-Go on cub.

I opened the boxers revealing the dick which was hard, I took the tip in, licking it to tease him and he ate it as I went up to the middle helping with the hand. He brushed some hair by the ear as it was not helping me.

I went deeper taking all of those of it as he growled softly giving me the pheromones I wanted as I went on sucking.

-Faster.

He ordered and I did going after as the tears were coming on my corners as he looked at the drool coming of the corners and his amber eyes were mesmerised.

He took my hair pushing on the dick deeper and I took it all feeling the length, he moaned.

-So fucking good.

As he ended in the mouth rolling his eyes as i felt his trembling legs, he like face fucking me, for sure.

I heard the heavy make out session on the second floor and decided to eat something as the Bin entered.

-The horny house, today!

-It's all our fault.

He looked at me smiling.

-Why?

-We decided to make out in 3.

-Oh shit, I would love to watch that.

Binnie laughed and I hit him on the shoulder as I took some soup to eat and we ate together. I went to prepare for the date I had and I tried to put something interesting together. The shorts with steel ropes and high socks with converse platforms and neat grey top longer length. I did a little pony tail.

I went slowly down thinking if Chan was there when I heard alphas talk.

-So, was it good?

-Sure.

Chan said.

-U look happy Chan.

He signed grabbing some water.

-I know I want to give him love but I just don't have it to give out. I lost it long time ago. I also, don't want to push Lix.

Minho was angry on Chan.

-Why then u slept with him?

-Pup.

-But does he know that u are just fucking him with no feelings?

Minnie took some alcohol.

-I think I told him that it's hard for me but...

-So, u lied to him.

Bin said frowning.

-I know, he is pretty!

-Very...

Bin added.

-And he is smart and carrying and different from other for sure but I just can't be this for him. I just don't have it.

-U have it, idiot.

Minho said smoking in the house.

-But now he looks happy and I will give this to him and we will try to make pup and ...

-And what after? U will take pup and not give the mommy love cause u are an imbecile?

Binnie frowned harder pouring more alcohol, Chan didn't drink any as he had to take me to the date.

-So u will destroy his and yours life?

Minnie said.

-If he will have a pup and he will need the love to receive from u, what will it be then? How will the child feel on the first place?

-I don't know, I just need the pup.

-So u are using his body?

Minho said taking another cigarette.

I felt tear to fill up to the throat I felt used to the deepest part of the core.

The tears were so heavy just running down the cheeks.

I saw Han appear on the hallway seeing me as I fast ran upstairs back to the room closing it on the key.

-What a fuck u were talking here? Felix heard it all.

Han said entering the room. Chan jumped up.

-Shit!

Was heard from all mouths of the alphas.

-It's your mistake!

Chan shouted on Minho.

-Mine? U fucking told u are using him, not me! Idiot.

-Now face the consequences.

He added as Han threw the cigarette from Minho opening the window.

I was crying in the bathroom where I locked myself. It was a double protection.

It was just unbelievable of how good manipulator he was.

I heard the knock on the doors.

-Felix open up!

I didn't.

-Please, let's talk.

Chan was desperate as I didn't have any intentions to open up, as others tried to reach me but ignored even omegas.

I felt they all used my body for their things and Chan was the main monster. I didn't realised that I was crying the whole night as I felt the sharp pain in the lower stomach as I touched the belly, the little sting of blood was running down the leg as I sobbed.

I was pregnant!

And I was losing the baby!

The legs were in blood as I just wiped the eye washing with cold water.

I slowly went out of the room to realise it was morning as others sat silently eating at the kitchen, I went there.

Eyes went to me, then to the bloody legs.

-I think I just lost the pup u so much fucking wanted, bastard!

I said as tears were just running down the cheeks. 

P.S. I am actively writing the book, I know i have to update the Jilix and Hyunlix stories....i will..if u have any feedback for me, i will be happy to hear from ya! Love ya...