Broken compass

Chapter 25

Broken compass

The tears were dropping his cheeks as he was getting in hysterics, Hyunjin wasn't able to understand why someone so pure would do such a sacrifice for him. Why would someone want to save him? It wasn't logical at all.

He felt a hand was pushing him closer as Binnie just hugged his closer and he felt a single tear dropping on the younger's forehead, it was a pure pain in real life.

The rush of life is pretty stupid, isn't it? Han in hysteria trying to cal the hospital and Minho looking for all possible medicine, the IN who is calling the Binnie falling out of reality and Minnie trying to hold the pressure on the head to keep the blood in, Chan calling the all possible numbers, and no sense of normality as it was happening all a month ago.

Han was sitting near the hospital bed near the one where Felix was luring he was in coma. There was no sign of upraise or other changes, stability of worse state on this planet.

Who thought it would get such a turn? Chan was getting absolutely insane as he blamed the whole himself trashing himself as he damaged his life and Hyunjin who was waiting to talk to him as soon as he could and Binnie who was getting closer to Hyunjin and these spend most of the time together both in love with Felix and the spark between them growing for sure. IN who was now pregnant as he hasn't expected at all and not in time but he loved the pup, so it was the only reason of his calmness even though he would stay at Felix's bed for hours talking to him in hope of a miracle.

Minho was feeling his mistake there too as he would bring cats to sleep near Felix, those did gladly. He would cry a little while no-one saw him, wiping the pain off.

Felix indeed changed their lives and everyone knew that.

-I miss u, baby. Every day, every minute. Chan refuses to come, I am sorry for him.

Chan indeed had a problem coming after a doctor told a few days ago that sense in holding him alive was a loss of money but he didn't want to listen to the words running away.

Other felt that if they would let him go it would be the dead end, especially for Chan as Han found some omega in Seoul who was having a special power to help him breed but the older didn't want to listen to the younger at all, he wanted Felix and a pup with him, who would have thought that this situation made him realise how much in love he in reality was.

The every day was a burden for him, so he decided if the heart of Felix will stop he will stop his own, he wasn't carrying any more of anything. Life lost it sense for him completely.

Though he wanted to resolve the thing he promised Felix, was to talk to Hyunjin and he wanted to do it.

One evening he entered the room of Binnie who was watching a serial with Jinnie as the younger just jumped in fear.

-Let's talk Hyunjin.

He just said calmly going to the kitchen to wait for the other to come.

In a few minutes and unsure step appeared as the longer just came up shyly sitting on the chair in front of Chan.

-Talk, tell me the reason why Felix sacrificed himself.

He was silent for a moment placing himself in a better position.

-Look, Hannah was a special girl, Chan.

He growled as the name echoed in his head.

-She was different from u all, and she was an alpha, the whole world for her was different and she was much more mature for her real age. She talked about some older things I often had no sense in, she would bring up the life and death questions and manipulate the words.

He was recognising his sister.

Chan was angry but he listened to everything Hyunjin was speaking.

-The idea of suicide was with her for some time, she would talk a lot about the harming herself and how she enjoyed the pain, I tried to help her out but she told me that I was too stupid to get her life view so I just accepted it as it was. We used to talk a lot about the death and she wanted to kill herself and the whole thing around it, it just sounded exciting for her, the afterlife that was he main reason and goal, she want interested I this life at all. She would bring up any ways of killing herself. It made me sad and I tried to tell u parents and they would just make fun of me as I was a stupid child. I couldn't convince no-one.

One day she asked me to meet on the casual place and she came there with this huge knife and she told me that if I won't kill her now, she would kill all my family. She said she has nothing to lose, she though that would be exciting to see the family cry for her and it just a joke she wanted to make a prank with real events. I disagreed and found she killed my dog first and I was angry at her for taking his life but I still didn't want to do that as she was near my mother hugging her and I saw that knife and that when it hit me that she was for real and I nodded agreeing to it, as she was excited and I was in some state of shock when I did it as she was just laughing there dying and still laughing in some kind of crazy trance as I just couldn't stop hearing her voice, for 10 years it was haunting me and I just couldn't believe I did but I couldn't help her at all and then u appeared grabbing her body.

I looked up to see the tears just falling off his face he was realising it only now, he believed the story, he felt something off with Hannah but it hit him only now.

-Idiot.

He said to himself growling.

-U better leave, now!

Chan growled showing the amber eyes. The agony was firing inside the body of the young male.

-Now!

He shouted at Hyunjin who just flew away running for his life to Changbin's room.

It was the night he destroyed the kitchen and no-one said a word, everyone just waited his rage to come down as he had a lot on his body now, the real truth and the thing that it became worser was even harder to accept.