The way u do that

Part 51

P.S. Hi, i am still on HIATUS and i am sorry for slow updates, i was on the trip and it was a long one...i will continue to update this one for sure, and i promise more often updates than i was in the last few months. The muse has come back to me. But i would rather the normal state of my  back and neck for sure. The thing is that if u overuse or exhaust it too much there is such procedure called infusion, i am sure Felix was for it in the hospital for, it a life safer thing for sure. It reliefs the pain in the back and helps it to relax. I love it but it's too strong so u can't use it more often than once a year and it takes several days to take the whole complex.

I would love this problem to disappear but it won't, the thing even massages aren't helping it that much, the videos where u see Felix straitening his back to sit straight isn't cause he wanted to look better, it's the pain that is relieved by the sitting like that. I am sorry that u know this info now....

To the book:

The next moment I knew I was lying down as the animalistic alpha was sitting on me as the hoodie was removed at once as I was shouting for help. No-one was going to help me for sure as IN was occupied with the same problem as I and other were too scared to involve with an instincts.

The next moment I saw his hungry look as he just thew himself on my nipple liking it as it was a natural thing as the man in his thirties was sucking like a one year old toddle, it was adorable and I giggled brushing his longer hair off his face as he purred into like child holding as if the life of his depended on the milk he got from me.

I felt a light relief, I didn't want to complain but the swollen front he milk breast was the problem during the last days for me for sure.

It was a problem and I felt it. I was happy to get rid, but the attention drown to it was just impossible to ignore.

His eyes turned amber as he looked with doe eyes at me as his tongue was just taking the liquid. My eyes turned blue as I grinned into his eyes as he looked he was going to fall asleep, the calm heart beating and my milk was calming him down for sure. I had no idea the effect but his tired look explained everything his light grab as he lied partially on me and slightly on the side of the bed as I smiled to his cute behaviour, I have never seen him like that, he was a pure angel right now, as he slowly sobbed falling asleep as I saw the light drool was coming off the lips of his as he was still holding onto the nipple of mine.

I took the tissue from the side table wiping the situation off as a light knock was heard and the curious head of Changbin entered the room he purred to me feeling the calming down scent in the air as I smiled to him as he crawled calmly trying to sneak in the space from the other side of the bed to take the other part of the body of mine.

He smiled to me seeing the sleeping alpha on the other side.

His eyes grew in curiosity.

He moved to me trying to steal a kiss, his hand slightly touched the baby bump as I giggled responding to his kiss.

-Baby, u look so pretty.

He whispered to me curling on the side of me.

-U aren't going to ask me about the milk thing?

I said in the shock as his head fell on my chest as he was just enduring the moment.

-I curious too but I. Have no intentions to push u over, cub, I find it not respectful.

He said as his calm words made me smile as I touched his nose with mine looking into his eyes.

-Can I ask u then? My second part is swollen and full of milk and it is kinda painful...

I looked at him as he looked up at me meeting the gaze.

-Are u sure, u want this?

-I mean it's painful for days and I had no idea what to do it, and alpha just emptied me and it's a relief for sure.

I gasped as he pushed the other half of the shirt open as the glimpse full nipple was begging him to be touched as he licked his lips with no hesitation going for it.

I felt his addiction to it as he just moaned after the contact with the milk sucking it hungrily, he was a big boy, the arising feeling filled me as I gasped trying to keep calm and not brother the eager alpha on one of my sides.

I felt I was caught as his hand went down capturing the thing I though he wouldn't do, he felt that for sure.

His smirk on the chest grew as he purred something to me as I tried not to move with the other sleeping alpha on me.

-U are hard cub, wanna help?

He whispered in my ear as bit the lips shutting them together in wish to be silent.

-U are empty here, but there u are full.

He touched the zone I was weak at once biting the lip.

Binnie was the person to do everything fast and easy, while Chan a set person to bite, like the naughty child mixing blood with milk for sure.

He slipped down opening the pants of mine as his eyes glimpsed at the view of the boner as he fast took in sucking me off with the main alpha o the side sleeping it was a horror dream that looked kinda sexy but too dangerous.

I for sure wanted to have a threesome with those two.

The skilful alpha did it easily making me come in his throat twice a is was too loud and never mentioned the glory eyes that happened to stare at me as I saw the amber eyes Chan watching me and Bin doing the thing as he growled.

Now I was in danger and the escape plan wasn't working there for sure.

-I think u want this.

Chan smiled taking my standing dick in his hands as I gasped hearing the giggling Bin who was throwing the shirt off himself as Chan was going nude in seconds.

"I am so fucked up"

I thought.

"Oh, u are."

The voice of Chan in my head echoed as I looked meeting the gaze of the man who was hovering over me.