Are u in?

Chapter 7

Are u in?

I was stuck on his stomach more than on the question he asked.

He pushed my chin with one finger making me look at him and not on the belly. Binnie giggled as he got the thing.

-So, what else can u do?

-I know the plants that can heal with the water I use, but I haven't used the abilities so much, so I am new to it.

-And u healed the whole body that was dying...hm..

It was interesting of how I used it basically knowing nothing about myself.

I smiled at Binned and chan turned my face back to his.

He looked into my eyes with his amber asking for the submission as he knew now and I hissed at him not giving the thing he wanted.

He growled harder getting his smell of dominance in the air. The volcanic eruption and I just didn't react as he was getting angrier.

-Chaaan...

I heard the loud shout of Minho from the upper floor.

-Han's heat is coming don't u dare! Motherfucker.

Binnie laughed as Seungmin went out.

-Can u fucking go to sleep? U are so noisy!

-Fuck off!

Minho told to all perhaps as I giggled and Chan let me go.

I stood up trying to go slowly as Binnie wanted to take me to the room as I felt Chan's strong arms taking me up as he left Binnie there and took me up.

-Let me go! I can walk!

I shouted, but he didn't listen.

-No u can't, stubborn child.

He said and walked up the stairs as I was frowned in his arms. His strong grip was someways comforting as he entered my room placing me on bed.

I sat straight as he gave me some pills for pain and I took them as I grabbed his hand, I wanted to say thank u but the sudden touch made me turn on the blue eyes as I. Drifted to state seeing the alpha on the floor of some building lying down, he was beaten up and weak, the unbearable feeling of being lonely and wanting of a love. I drifted back as he was there looking at me with amber eyes, he growled.

I got scared and let his hand go as he left me in the room walking away. I fell on the bed thinking about the scene. I could see his physical pain. Was it a thing I could heal?

I didn't know.

I woke up with cats in my bed and the omegas purring softly as they all were around me. I didn't mind at all, I had no idea when they cam but it was nice to have them.

I sat up comforting the big cat neat my heart as it purred softly licking my fingers and I smiled.

-I have never slept with cats, they hate me.

Han said as he opened eyes. He curled up closer to me and I took him in caressing his hair as he released the soft sweet strawberry smell in the air as I felt the vanilla and chocolate smell coming from IN. They both sat up looking at me.

One was touching my face and other hands.

-U are so pretty, I am sure alpha will love u.

-He had freckles and it's so unique, I haven't seen one.

Han said petting me on the cheek.

-Can I love u?

IN asked looking at me with doe eyes as I was confused but it felt so sweet.

-U scarring him.

Han said smiling as he saw my face and I looked at them both. IN looked sad as he was the sweet omega, liking the feeling more that the touches and Han was all over hugging and clinging.

-U can love me.

I said turning to IN who looked like an excited fox and he pecked me on my lips softly as he lied down near me.

Han looked with jealousy as I smiled to him and he got the message pecking me on my lips to Minho enter the room and growl on all of us.

-Get off him Han.

He scolded as the other just rolled his eyes.

-I got u breakfast all, eat well.

He placed the big tray with drinks and yoghurts and sandwiches in front of us. He took the cats and left us alone in the room as IN slowly went to take the coffee and I looked for water or juice.

-We got used to be like we are in 6 and it was so boring even with new omegas it's nothing special and u appeared I knew it will be different at all.

He gave me yoghurt and started his. We ate all in three as IN turned some music on and Han opened the window to fresh air to come in. It looked so nice for once in a while with my hard life.

-Don'y u get bored here? Locked?

I asked as they both turned to me.

-Not really we go out to shopping and other things and dates of course but with guards. Alone never.

Han said and I looked at them both eating calmly.

-I was on shopping 3 days ago and Han went on date with Minho a week ago and it's totally okay, we go on vacations too but not all alpacas can go so they pick two to go with us. Usually it's Minho and Seungmin as they are our partners but in some cases Han and Changi are going too, or me and Chan.

IN said and he gave me the sandwich to eat as I ate it well. Lee Know was a good cook.

-Whom do u like more?Changbin or Chan?

IN asked looking at me with a smile as Han turned to me with interest.

-I don't know but I guess I like Changbin more. He is more of a carrying one.

I said and they smirked to each other.

-Both of them are bastards, one is too principal and other is too free to get into relationship.

-They suit each other.

I mumbled and they laughed falling on the bed to me as it was a good one.

-Wanna irritate Minho?

IN said looking at Han.

-Sure thing, he went so hard on me yesterday. Let's do it.

-What are u planning?

I asked as they jumped on bed.

-Are u in Lixie?

Han asked smiling to me to get my opinion.