Date

Chapter 13

Date

I was getting more nervous as Han and IN entered to get me ready. They carried a lot of things and it was making me anxious even more.

It was hard to realise they did my hair and make up making it light and showing off my freckles still, it was fantastic to receive such care from them, they were playing with my face and IN dried my hair styling it behind my era and he did a small pony tail as Minho brought us some drinks to enjoy it all more. I got why he was at home all the time, he was one of the strongest once to keep an eyes on us while other could calmly work and do the job, he also trained other guards to work and fight as I discovered there was a gym at the backyard where he was boxing in his free time.

He winked to me as hr placed the tray in front of me, there was some milkshake and snack as I wiggles happily annoying the Han who was finishing my face and IN hit me on the shoulder lightly as I giggled. He disappeared not to make omegas more annoyed.

-There is no way I am putting this on!

I said looking at the outfit Han picked for me.

-I said he won't agree, I have prepared another for u.

IN said showing the other one which look less revealing that other and I just agreed. It was a leather wide leg trousers with high waist and cropped top with a little cut on both collar bones but the sleeves were really long. I liked the style and greyish color as I put that on. They gave me boots with platform to make me slightly higher. I showed up to them and they happily clapped.

-I still think that half skirt and half cropped shorts would be better.

Han complained but eh looked satisfied.

-I think that skirt. Is for different occasions, Han.

IN said and he rolled his eyes.

-The faster he gets laid the better it will be.

Han giggled and the book flew on his head as I was furious.

-Ouch, that was painful, next time chose something lighter than "Peace and War", that hurt.

I laughed as I hugged IN purring softly at the boys.

It was the time to go as we left to downstairs were I heard alphas talking as I entered, they went silent looking at me. Binnie couldn't take eyes from me and Chan noticed that growling and Minnie even was observing the cupcake was standing in front of him.

Chan looked unbothered, he was checking me out but in the most careless way as others were complimenting me.

-Hottie!

Binnie came up to me as I giggled hugging him, his hand went to my waist as I looked at him.

He pecked me on the cheek and I heard an angry growl of the oldest who came up taking me by hand a pushing out, I just gasped in shock going after him.

We went to the garage as I saw some more boy arrived looking at me. There were a lot of the 9 or 8 I wasn't sure, so he is still trying.

"Going with me on a date and still fucking around, what an arrogant bastard"

I though as he placed me in the car fattening my belt.

He sat aside driving outside.

-Where do we go?

I asked as he looked at the road as if I wasn't speaking with him.

-U will see.

He took me to the city centre to a fancy restaurant, how classy.