Risky trial

Chapter 39

Risky trial

He grabbed me by the hand as he was going out as IN ended inside of Han who was all in cum and the similar thing was with Woo and Jinnie. I started helping them clean each other.

Chan brought the clothes getting us to change into it. Binnie helped Jinnie to dress up as those were drunk as fuck.

Han was winning after getting a slap on ass from Chan for misbehaving and IN was crying on my shoulder and calling Chan a bad boy.

I looked at Chan who was eating Binnie alive. He pushed me closer as we left getting in the car. I was wit Woo as we drove him home.

-Write me later, love.

He whispered as I pecked him and received a growl from my alpha.

Others wet in back only Jinnie was in Binnie's car.

The door of the house was opened as angry Chan entered as I followed behind with IN who was still sobbing. Minho and Minnie jumped to us.

-Let them explain how the hell they fucked each other in SPA! And u.

He pointed on Binnie who was standing with Jinnie.

-Never again I will sent u to do that job.

-What do u mean fucking each other?

Minnie looked angry.

-Han was riding IN and Felix was with Changbin and Hyunjin made out with Woo, let me forget how I got into this mess.

Chan growled pushing me by the hand as I saw Minho throwing Ji over the shoulder as he left the room growling.

IN was in Minnie's hands and the other cold't be very angry as IN was sensitive.

I was carried in the room as Chan closed the door.

-What was that? Felix, why him?

I sat on the bed beside him as he was holding his head in the hands.

-I like him a lot, Chan.

-I though u have feelings for me.

His voice was sad.

-I mean I do have but I also like him.

He looked at me as I just moved closer to him.

-I see, but I mean I can't except that, I want u to be fully mine, Lixie, I love u and I am greedy for the love, I am okay with u sharing it but it feels u have something deeper for him and my heart can't except it, I am sorry. Take u time, discover it but I just can't be okay with u just messing with us two. Maybe he is alright with that but I am not, I am an egoist for u love, u body, u smell and it's mine position. Tell me when u have answer, love.

He kissed me on the forehead as he left the room going downstairs.

-I will stay in office tonight I have a lot of things to finish.

I heard him telling it to Minho.

He left the house looking down and I just broke in tears. I knew it was complicated but how can I chose if I want to give it out?

Am I not normal? What's wrong with me?

I fell on his sheets nesting them to keep his smell.

I kept myself locked twin the room, only allowing Minho to come to feed me as he got used to it allowing me to sit on his lap as he calmed me down every time.