Life after

Chapter 26

Life after

-So, I will order something.

Minho said coming inside the destroyed kitchen, trying to realise the damage.

-I didn't like the kitchen though, order something for breakfast and I will contact the designer to remake into a newer.

Han said smiling warmly as Minho started cleaning the damage as Seungmin joined him as IN went out winning for food, as he was becoming more needy with the pregnancy as he looked at Hyunjin clinging to the Binnie and those two looked cute together. Binnie went to bring the bags for trash and buy some vitamins for IN, Seungmin left to work and Han joined him instead of Chan who was ignoring the world.

IN went upstairs knocking on the door with a strawberry in his lips, he opened the door to find the Chan on the floor he was sleeping there with nothing more.

-Chan are u trying to kill yourself?

He crawled up to him trying to wake up the older, he growled but as he saw IN went lighter as he was in a tender state. He looked at the smiling face of the boy looking at his belly that was still invisible but the thing that pup was there made him warmer as he caressed the belly, kissing it.

-U have to go to him, talk to him as I do to my baby.

IN said biting on the strawberry.

-I am ashamed, as I did it all. IN, I destroyed his life.

-I don't think so, u was harsh and did mistakes but he was absolutely in love with u, Chan get it, finally.

-He was in love with Binnie, not me.

-No, I saw the look he gives u and Binnie, maybe Binnie was a flirting stage for him but he slept with u and he forgave u after he lost the pup, he is so much stronger than we are.

-He is.

Cha nodded as he stood up helping the younger and going for the shower.

-I will visit him.

IN was happy that he got the older to do something as he went down to slip on the stair and to fall into the Minho's arms who caught him right away.

-U want me to have another heart attack today? As if Chan didn't do enough.

IN giggled hugging the older as he placed him back on the feet.

-Good luck with the kitchen.

IN teased as the designer appeared and Minho invited them inside to look for the space and discuss the details.

Chan slowly went inside the hospital room watching the calm Felix sleeping as he felt an urge to run away as it was his result and he hated himself to the core.

-Hi, baby, I missed u.

He said sitting beside.

-I am so sorry that I can't express my thoughts about the way it makes me feel and I promised to kill myself if u won't stay alive.

He took the hand of the younger.

-I talked to Hyunjin as I promised and u were right, there is so much about the story. I was so blind. The whole situation is so stupid, I have to say sorry to Hyunjin but I can't see him yet, later I will. U know what's funny, I just now realised how much I love u, shit. I am a motherfucker, Lix, if u will hate me I will burn eternity for u in hell. I would rather place myself here and not u.

Chan couldn't hold more as an urge to cry ate him through. He was all in tear again, he left the building to get some drink and ended up being drunk as fuck in the bar as the others were worried.

Changbin was the one who took him from there driving home and Han took care to place him in bed, Chan requested to sleep in Felix's bed and he was placed there at the end as other were sitting in the living room.

-I heard he told he is going to kill himself if Felix dies.

Binnie said and Minho was frowned as IN was crying again, the pregnancy made him sensitive as hell. Hyunjin entered shyly standing as Han called him to join.

-Come here, baby.

He crawled on the Binnie's lap purring softly to him.

-We have to do something about it. It can't stay like this, any ideas?

Minho said as others were lost in thoughts.

-Find a breeder? Get that one for hi moo make a baby?

-I am not sure it's a good idea he wants kids with Felix only, and no-one else.

Han answered and looked at sad smile of Minho who was holding a cat.

-Maybe some rest, a vacation?

-It's not that bad, even whatever we will do, there is no chance of him feeling better, maybe the change of place for some time will help.

-Who will go?

Han asked looking at others.

-IN for sure, he won't say no to u now. The Minnie and one more at least to keep the whole alpha together, Binnie?

-Me?

He asked looking at Han.

-Yes, u the only strong enough to calm him down physically.

-And we wil stay here and take care of the house and Felix and kitchen.

The next thing was when Chan woke up he was on the plane with 2 more alphas and an omega winning for hamburger and Minnie struggling for life.

Binned smirked to the older.

-What the hell u fuckers doing?

Chan growled sitting up.

-U are going on a vacation with us, baby.

Binnie said smiling as the magazine from the table few in his face.

-U used my state to get me here? Nice job, place?

-U will love it.

They took Chan to Australia, his motherland to feel better and he was indeed curious as it was long time he didn't see it at all.

The times on beach of IN crying over simple things and Minnie serving cunt to calm down IN and older alphas giggling over the situation made it a little better for Chan to calm the body, but the heart was in the distress as the other was still breathing in the hospital.

Minho remaking the dream kitchen and Han managing the whole work for them and Hyunjin who was painting in the room or helping Minho to put furniture together, they grew well together as both had a good sense of humour roasting each other from time to time.