Weird request

Chapter 12

Weird request

He took my face to him closer as he whispered.

-U are so magical, cub.

He watched the color in the eyes, completely mesmerised as I watched his amber eyes appearing I front and I submitted to him as he leaned in kissing me, it was a soft kiss, more of a peck but he deepened it all as I gave him the opportunity and he entered me with the tongue as we kissed deeper. He held me harder as I climbed his lap and one of his hands went on my waist and butt as he purred to me softly and I answered with the same amount of love I had as we parted and he kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled as we let each other go. I needed a bath and as fats as possible as I went upstairs ignoring the whole make out was happening in the Chan's room as I found the bath foamer getting inside, there were some bubble guns which I used to create bubbles and catch them, it looked cute as I heard the knock on the doors.

-Yes?

I asked as I heard the hard gasp.

-May I enter?

It was Chan. I approved and he entered to the bubbles flying everywhere as I was sitting in the foam which was everywhere and giggling. He was stunned to speak but later on just smiled to me warmly. I saw him like that for the first time.

-Did u use to much of foam?

He asked and I looked innocently as I pressed the button making more bubbles flying around.

He came closer sitting down on the tub.

-I wanted to ask u something.

I looked at him placing the bubble gun on the side as I moved closer to him looking as his sad face.

-What is it?

-Maybe if u won't be against, we can try to...

And he was out of words, for a moment.

-To make what?

I asked looking on his features as he was looking for proper words.

-We can try to make a baby, what do u think?

I opened my eyes wider as he blurred this all out, not looking at me.

-We? Like me and u?

I asked being even more confused.

-Yes, me and you.

He said turning slightly red as it was hot inside and he was shy for sure.

I froze as I always wanted to make a pup with some love and with the person I always would care about. He read that message through my puzzled look and started to stand up.

-It was a bad idea, okay.

He said turning away to walk as I grabbed him by the hand as I drifted again away seeing him small running outside as his parents called the boy and girl to eat, they looked so lovely as I saw Chan holding the body of the girl lifeless in hands, she was ripped apart by some monster and the sorrow was engraved on his face till now.

-No, wait.

I shouted to him, trying to regain the state back.

He stood looking at my blue eyes.

-We can try, but I want to ask something.

-What is it?

He said looking with hope at me.