Pray

Chapter 2

Pray

As two voices entered the room. They spoke about me as I listened calmly not caring much.

-Yes, I saw he is ugly, and thin, what is it so interesting about him?

-The choice of Binnie is becoming more desperate with times, I hope he is a good breeder at least.

-We will see.

The other voice giggled as they left. I was sleeping in shower for sure, I needed ages to recover the body as the water was getting inside the wounds healing all up, I was addicted to water, it was my sphere, the eyes were in flames but they weren't as casual omega will have a yellowish or light brown, I had blue but such as turquoise, even though mine were brown from the birth. The water was a biggest healer for me and I didn't train much cause I was sure my parent will discover that will use it against me, that's why I was often called a broken omega, never showing the submission. It was my secret and now I was having the hardest time to hold it inside.

The room was empty now as I fast changed into the clothes the gave me coming to the fan to dry my hair as I felt the body entering inside.

-U are so handsome, wow.

I jump scared as I turned to the boy having a lollipop in his lips.

He sat on the counter by my side licking it up as he watched me ignoring him completely.

-I am Han btw, what's u name?

He asked smiling to me and I finally looked at him as he observed my features.

-Felix.

I said combing my hair.

-Binnie has the taste for sure. I hope u can make Channie happy and make him babies.

I was completely lost as I wanted to ask but the other figure appeared.

-I knew u will be here, u curiosity will kill u eventually.

It was Lee Know, the chef as he hugged the younger from behind. He looked at me and I was folding the fan as I looked at him.

-U are really beautiful I must admit but he is so lacking of manners, Chan can't see that. He will get mad.

I looked at them both kissing and gaged in disgust, I felt Lee Know smirked as they left the room, Han was carried out and now I had even more questions for myself and the name Chan was indeed making me horrified.

I was locked in the room with some other boys sitting there. As I discovered from them they had a waiting line of getting inside the bedroom of Chan. 8 boys, I was so frustrated as they really wanted to make a baby for him but it was all a sadness as before them there were so many more and nothing of a luck.

What a disgrace, I thought eating the food was brought in as the room was quite big but all of us were locked inside waiting for the time to come as it was the other prison of time.

-What will happen if u won't be able to give a child?

I asked and they looked at me.

-It's simple, they let u go, u are able to chose, sometimes they like u so much and ask u to stay to do some job, like gardening or cooking or mechanical things but in other cases they let u free. I heard they give u some money to start a new life.

I gaged in disgust, as I had to go through he night with the main alpha and later on I would have a right to leave the place, what a fun? I hated the whole thing.

I watched as they ran up to the small window as the alpha appeared as he went inside with other alphas looking down at the boys as they showed their submissive eyes, asking to be chosen. What an miserable life?

I laughed at the scene. It was something petty ti watch for me. Even after the whole time on the trades.

The time flew by as I learned the alphas were 4 of them.

Chan, Changbin, Lee Know and Seungmin, some of them had relationships as Han with Lee Know the couple for years already, Han used to be a good friend with Chan even though he was a omega, he was so confident as many would say he was of an alpha behaviour and soon the little boy here named IN joined stealing the heart of Seungmin and Chan allowed to take the boy for himself.

Binnie was a loner one, not minding to be so, and the other lived on the upper floors as the personal was on the first floor and we were like a trash stocked underground.

I was calmly reading the book I picked there as the doors were shut open and the guards entered, the other boys jumped in sensation running in the line as I just sat the reading, I ignored the fact that alphas entered sitting at my place.

The big alpha was there, I could feel the scent the strong one, the muscular one, the firing one, it was hard to handle in comparison to the Changbin's, as his one was much lighter and fresh as the woods one. Lee Know had a more attractive one with ferments inside and whiskey tone with honey. Chan's was a volcanic eruption with a difficult sense that was unbearable.

I never understood mine, it was something like a lighter for omega, as we usually had one component, a peach or a coffee but mine was a mixture of 2 main things, the freedom that non of alphas liked for sure, the fresh breeze with cut wild plants from the field.

I liked it but I never defused it out that much as I had no use of it. My parents were irritate every time they smelled it.

I just continued reading the book as I felt people starring at me as I moved from the book. It was grabbed by a strong hand and thrown aside. I look up seeing the eyes of the angry alpha looking at me.

I stood up only to see that Binnie running to hide me beside himself.

-Chan he is new, not ready, let we work with him a little.

He threw the pray at the older and that one turned around and left taking some guy out with him.