Claim me

Part 48

Claim me

P.S. I am currently writing a Chanlix story and it will start to go out soon, but i have struggles with the main picture, any  recommendations, at the end i will post my best choices if u like any vote on them pls, cause it took my brain and i will post some spoiler for ya. Under this or another of my going on now stories, i will write about it in the beginning of the chapter. It will be another hight school story. Just a different vibe from "Hijacked".

The evening kicked in as I found Han fooling out with Hyunjin, they finally started to accept each other as both fought a lot of times and it annoyed everyone. The foolish things they both dealt, it made the tense atmosphere as I went to the kitchen to find IN eating some cucumbers, the boy went hard with food cravings as I giggled when he took a spoon with ice cream on top of it.

I smiled to Minho coming closer to be hugged, he pushed me closer making me purr softly into his ear as he pecked my forehead smiling to me.

-How do u feel baby?

He asked as I just hugged him tighter and he picked me up placing on the lap as I struggled with the belly to move.

-I am excellent.

He caressed me cheek and I released the calming down scent as he saw the Bute mark of Binnie that he left. His eyes went amber as I didn't expect that at all.

-I want to mark u too!

He whispered.

-But what about Han?

-He likes it, I am sure. He asked me previous time to mark IN but I can't cause Seungmin is too protective.

I giggled knowing the reaction but I kept it light as he pecked me on my lips slightly lifting me up as he moved to kitchen placing the pregnant me on the chair as he was going o cook.

-Want something specific?

He asked and I saw the cats running to me happily as they covered me all with soft furs living down.

-I want some Italian pasta.

-Okie.

He said as he glanced over to see the company of mine.

-This is want Han will be jealous of, the cats just crazy about u! He never got into some proper relationship with them, as they just ignore him totally.

I giggled caressing the smaller on on my knees as Minho winked to me taking the products from the fridge.

I heard some loud stomping and another shout that was coming from Hyunjin and Han, they got into fight again as I saw IN running from them in distress.

-They've got to be kidding me, right? Worser then enemies!

Minho shouted as he saw IN's scared eyes as he sat near me trying to hide from the drama.

Minho left to calm them down but they got into even bigger fight as he entered pulling them apart.

-Stop this right now, u are stressing 2 pregnant omegas out with u pheromones.

He tried but the boys were shouting at each other.

And here I thought they got better.

In 2 minutes the doors opened and Chan with Minnie entered to Minh carrying both omegas to different rooms.

-U both, grounded! Till tomorrow in rooms, don't wanna hear anything!

Minho slapped both locking in their doors as those two were too stubborn to apologise.