Back

Chapter 27

Back

The sweat drops fell of the head as the fear of a loss was fighting over and over as I opened my eyes, the blue light was stronger as ever and it was getting stronger as I could imaging, as I threw the whole set of medical ropes, from the inside as I managed to get inside the shower room, as I fell on the floor crawling to the water, the button was high as I pressed and the water started pouring on my head as I turned the icy switch on trying to sit but the back fell on the wall as I just closed my eyes getting the whole attention to my heartbeat, as the blue light highlighted the room creating the whole body recovery in a second or 2, I was healthy again and my power grew as I stood up trying to get the events as I heard the whole conversations they did to me and it was a pure love I got from them as I heard the Chan confess but it was not enough of me at the moment, I felt humiliated from all the sides as I sat on the chair putting the clothes on, it was Han's which he left on the chair when he was sleeping. I stood up looking at myself in the mirror the wet hair and black hoodie and blue sweats, it was too casual but so comfy. I just opened the window escaping from there as I saw the emergency ladder slipping down to hit the floor, the state brought the new powers to me but I wasn't sure what it meant for me now, I needed to get to myself more, so I went to the resource.

Minho was screwing the last screws inside the bar stand as hid phone rang.

-Yes, I am Lee Felix's family.

Han stood up from the computer he had in hands.

-What? What do u mean?

Minho was confused as hell and Han was losing himself in the waiting of the reaction.

-How is it possible? Okay, I understand, yes, thank you.

He sat down trying to convert it all. Han was already near him trembling in fear.

-It's Felix, he disappeared from hospital.

It wan't anything close to what he thought as Han fell on the floor absolutely stunned.

-How is this possible?

-They said he just stood up and left.

-What a fuck?

Han shouted and Hyunjin appeared to discover the news.

-I have to call Chan.

Minho turned the video call to Binnie as they responded from the room as they were planning to go for a walk. IN was fighting with Minnie and Chan was sitting beside as he looked at Minho in the camera.

-Are u sitting cause u will need that!

Minho said as IN and Minnie flew too Bin joining him on the sofa.

-What happened? Is it Felix?

Binnie said and Chan felt he was losing his mind.

-Yes, I have good and bad news.

-What? The fuck?

IN said worried about it all.

-Shit, say it.

Chan growled angry.

-Felix woke up but he disappeared.

Chan jumped up taking the phone from hands.

-What do u mean disappeared?

-He just woke up and let the hospital through the emergency exit.

Minho said still li shock from the whole situation.