Lollipop

Chapter 40 

Lollipop

I called and the door opened as the omega went in, I purred releasing the smell in the air driving alpha crazy as he stood up with me as I jumped of him and Hyunjin come up closer to us.

-Go on baby.

I said and he smiled coming as he took Chan by the collar kissing him soft to make him get used to it.

Chan was stunned as he froze. I held Chan's waist kissing him on the shoulder after I opened several buttons. I licked the skin as alpha growled softly as he finally responded to the kiss Hyunjin was giving him. The hand placed on the side of both of us as I marked my alpha. I leaned to the ear of the older whispering with hot air.

-I love u the most, u are the main man in my life, Chan, I am giving u my heart.

He released in air the seducing air that made me hard in seconds, I left those two to make out as Hyunjin pushed him in the sofa as I took the lollipop I had watching the younger crawling on his lap as they kissed each other. Chan's eyes were on me. He was watching me all the time as I jumped on his desk in from of the sofa, watching two making out, the shirt was gone and Jinnie was a skilful one to make the alpha relax.

-Binnie.

I called falling with my body on the desk as I looked up the door feeling the coldness of the desk on my back.

The door opened as alpha entered slowly having the hands in the pockets, he smirked seeing the scene as he enjoyed it as well as I did.

Chan growled holding the Jinnie but didn't showed any aggression as I felt the top jumper of Jinnie left to the floor.

-Come here.

I asked as he slowly moved watching me from up as I was with my whole body on the table. The hands were holding the lollipop.

I looked at him asking for the kiss.

-What do u require cub?

I heard the growl of Chan who was too busy now but I just smiled.

-Kiss me.

And he just lowered his body finish my lips as we were upside down for each other the hotness of the kiss I couldn't describe as I felt the hot smell of the strong omega, I felt his tongue eating me alive asking for more every time we touched.

I sat up, sliding for the desk as I came up to him as I felt his hand howling me gently as he kissed my neck, sucking the skin as I moaned sweetly betiding over the desk as Chan's eyes shifted on me, he was aroused as hell, the two hottest omegas were there. He lifted up the Jinnie as he placed him near me on the desk as Jinnie continued to unbutton the pants of the oldest and he grabbed me but the chin leaning to the kiss as Binnie was sucking my chest and buds biting them.

-Fuck, baby can u moan for me?

Chan asked me as he felt the hot mouth of Jinnie was touching the tip of the younger as he sucked him off, the sensation made me go desperate as I moaned for the alpha who was showing the power off to me.

I smiled as I went down on binnie, unbuttoning the pants, he was holding my hair as I placed the lollipop in his mouth as he took it smiling, the tip was hot and hard as fuck from the whole omega thing here.

I sucked harder as I winked to Jinnie who got the message as we sucked both of alphas hard as we could, I was sure he was better than me but both of them looked desperate. They got used to be near each other as I felt Chan was getting his lollipop, the aroma was unbearable as the fast temp was creating the growl of both alphas, Chan took the lollipop from Chanson taking as he wanted to own it too, the younger alpha let him winking to me as I felt the growl coming, that meant they were close, as I touched Jinnie and we swapped the alphas and now I was sucking the Chan whose satisfactory expression was growing to see me, as I went deep throating the alpha.

The hands of Can was in my hair holding onto me as he growled harder finishing in my throat as he moaned hard cursing.

-Fucking hell.

He said as Binnie just chuckled revealing his cum in the Jinnie who took it well.

I kissed the Jinnie as we stood up looking at Chan who seemed overwhelmed. I touched him by the waist.

-Was it okay, baby?

His hand went to my abby bump at once as he looked at Binnie who was holding Jinnie and helping him into clothes.

-I can't say I hated it, Jinnie knows it all. But I guess I need time. I want to understand u Lixie, love. U okay with me kissing and sleeping with Hyunjin?

-Sure.

I stole the lollipop back showing the tongue to the oldest.

I hugged him and he took me hiding me in his chest his eyes went to bin who was smiling to him.

-Don't u dare open u mouth.

He growled to the other alpha.

-It's hot Chan, I can't blame it, u sound fucking hot.

-Shut up, brat.

Chan growled angrily to the other.

-Fucking hell.

Bin imitated received a folder flying to his face as he giggled harder.

-I always wanted to see u fuck. And man, I know why u are so wanted.

He winked and Chan was ready to throw hands but I held him and he couldn't just push me off.

He picked me up as I was clingy to him and purred softly making him relax.

-He isn't so clingy to me.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyesores.

-Cause it's his alpha, bae.

Binnie pecked the lips of the naughty omegas he picked him up too.

That's how we were carried into the cars as we left beck to home. The morning was coming but I was into the crannies body purring softly as he kissed me placing on the bed.

-Love u, baby.

He whispered coming closer as I hid myself inside his body.

-Love u too, Channie.

I answered and that was all that mattered for us now. 

But was Chan, okay in reality?

P.S. I am okay....haha...maybe...