Fuck you

Chapter 18

Fuck you

It was pretty night to come in and so many thoughts were eating me up as I felt the cigarette was taken out of the mouth as Chan threw it in the trash can.

-U aren't going to smoke, Lix. U will carry the pup and I can't allow harm to happen.

The cat ran away in scared look as it perhaps didn't like Chan much.

-I am not pregnant and I can smoke if I want.

I said standing up.

I wanted to walk away from him but he grabbed me by hand.

-No, u can't until u carry my baby.

-Am I a machine for u?

I shouted as he didn't expect that backing up a little.

-No, u aren't.

-Then why do u speak like that to me, u want to use me! Then at least treat me like a person.

I cried out as I felt overwhelmed.

He was shocked and didn't say anything.

-I get u don't want anything to do with me but u are so strange Chan, u avoid me but get jealous every time I am with Bin and u then kiss me and care and then throw me away, I don't understand u at all.

I cried out as tears were running down the cheeks, as he let me go of a hand looking at me, he was looking worried. Better he would be or I won't give him a baby he wants.

-I am sorry.

He mumbled quietly as I just brushed his words off.

-Leave me alone.

I said walking deep in the garden and he stood for a second but then followed me. I went to the little space between the trees were the moonlight was more opened and lit up my body, it was pretty there. The emptiness filled with light.

-Go away, I want to be alone, Chan.

-No.

He threw at me standing there and only now I saw his torso was naked as just left the house as he was. He didn't mind, he was a heating machine.

-Look, Lix, I am hard person, no-one wants to have anything with me because I am cold, broken with no view of how to treat omega properly, there is a reason fro that why I didn't have anything serious.

-And u thing the child of u own wil solve the problem? How?

I thew the harsh words at him as he stood there watching me crying.

-I though it will bring me back to life as I don't want to live, Lix.

He said as I opened my eyes wide as he was trying to find the reason for himself. I had no idea what he was going through as the pain he embraced in every word he said it was a pure truth and honesty. I knew he had friends but they perhaps didn't go through the hell he did that broke him, so much.

I felt he came up to me looking at my sad look. I couldn't help him but stand there. He was afraid to touch me as I tuned to him. We looked at each other as I turned calmly the blue eyes submitting to him as my jacket fell on the grass, he watched the scene absolutely drown inside the eyes as he took me in kissing, and it was different one, the pain, the anger, the love was inside as we moved in the same rhythm as I felt he allowed me to dominate fro a little as I purred softly in the kiss, his hand moved to my waist as he pressed me against his hot body as a sweet moan left my mouth.