Bok

Chapter 28

Bok

I smirked as he didn't like the look as I continued to eat the cake. He came closer slamming on the table.

-What does he see in u?

He knew about the pack too and I winked to him. He was in rage showing me the amber eyes, but I didn't care I had no intentions to submit to him as always.

He came closer placing the spoon on the table from my hand and grabbed by the collar of the hoodie lifting me up.

-I asked u a question!

He said and I hissed as he required submission.

-Leave him alone, Simon. U are hurting him.

He didn't listen and just continued pressing on me, I felt his strong garb but it wasn't affecting me that much at the moment. I just laughed at the ridiculousness as he growled at me. I was enough of him damaging me and my body so I placed the hand on his as I closed the eyes, getting the heart beat stable and opening my pretty blue eyes which scared a shit out of him. I grabbed his hand as the water started sucking onto his skin cutting it apart and I saw the blood was streaming as he thinned and let me go, in worried look.

-What are u?

He asked as my mother was puzzled as I looked at her and her seeing the eyes made them realise how precious of an omega I was. I hissed at him and he left the house going away as I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, I was able to revert the power making me dangerous on but I was damaging myself too, so the water was helping me.

-Come here!

I said to my mother who was still in shock as she came up to me, I opened her sleeve to see the bruises there as I placed the hand in the water healing it up as she watched the process with deep nervousness.

-Thank you son.

She said I let her go grabbing on the paper to clean the blood running down the nose.

I sat back calmly eating the cake as I grabbed on the tea.

-How long do u have those powers?

-From birth.

She was amazed as how long I could keep it all in secret.

-Good that u kept it secret, it's better for u.

She said and I felt sadness in her voice as I bit the last piece.

-I am sorry.

She said as it cut the deeper than knife the voice of her was desperate but I needed to leave the place was too much for me now.

-Here. Use it.

I pulled the cash from the pocket that Han left and I knew it was enough for the whole month of living for them.

I placed going out as I headed a single cry of the woman who was getting it too late, unfortunately. My heart let them go long time ago and I had nothing left of some kind of angriness just the scars reminding the damage. I left to the walk to the district I would visit with my friend. I wanted to visit the little shop on the corner.

It was a small place I used to play a lot and I entered, looking at the small shelves filled with snacks, I smiled it was a memories reminding the best times with my friend.

-Felix?

I heard turning around to see my old friend standing in front of me, San.

-Missed me?