Escaped

Chapter 11

Escaped

-Sorry.

He blurred out running out of the room as I stood there as I saw IN standing with Han outside as they saw the big bruise on my waist running up to me. Chan held for life onto me and how it was not painful, I didn't get that, cause that should have been painful as heck but it didn't.

I smelled at the boys as they led me to sleep as I saw the cats slowly entering their already best place to live in my legs as I saw irritated Minho and Seungmin who were left alone to sleep after the whole day of fucking the heat out of them.

-Sleep together!

Han said giggling and they "Ew" each other but looked at the left space on the bed crawling to join us as I didn't complain as the heat coming form those was super strong and relaxing. In the middle of the night I felt a light touch and it was Binnie as he placed cats to site of me between IN and Han as he fell on my belly, sleepily smiling to me as I caressed his hair and he kissed my belly and we fell asleep to Chan walk in for his hoodie in the morning and see the whole group sleeping calmly in my bed. I was sure Minho landed him beside and he didn't complain much falling asleep near us as it was a day off for all of us. The harmony I waited for longer time.

I never experienced the thing of having a family and the pleasant feeling was covering me up as I softly purred causing the others to respond as they purred too and here I felt the first time the purr of the mai alpha of the house, I didn't know if he did it knowing it was me but still it was sweet.

When I opened my eyes to find the only person sleeping near me was Chan. All of them left snd I was cuddling to him as he still had no hoodie on top, his hands snaked around my waist as his nose was inside my neck as he was smelling me. It confused me a little and I moved slightly to get out of his hands but he was there pressing me back to himself.

-Don't move.

He slowly whispered in my ear and the goosebumps went through the whole body as I looked at the clock it was after lunch as I heard giggles coming from down, I went back to sleep as I had no other choice but to endure the strength.

I felt some whispers as I opened eyes and it was 4 p.m. as I saw Han taking photos and IN giggling.

I jumped from bed running after Han who was trying to escape from me and IN ran after us, as Minho scolded not to be too fast. I ran outside in my slippers looking around as I didn't know where he escaped as I saw similar hoodie outside, the gates were opened as perhaps Binnie just arrived back home with Seungmin. I ran out not seeing any of the guards running after the white figure moving as I ran across the street to catch him. But the time I managed to get it turned to be some other guy and then I understood that I just escaped the house. I was standing in a Han's crop top and visible line of underwear and grey sweat and slippers. It was ridiculous as I tried to remember the way back but the rush was so fast that I completely messed up the smells coming from the house. Too many of them. I saw people watching me as I tried to cover abs line but I had nothing. I saw the way how it looked as I ran away at the possibility and they will not want me back and I was free for once why I didn't want that at all. I wanted to be needed by Minho and cuddle with IN and Han and tease Seungmin and play hard with Binnie and Chan, just with him it was difficult.

I saw the old blanket thrown in the trash and I picked it up wrapping myself in it or I would be raped for sure. I was lucky to see it as I tried to find some warm place.

I had no money and no phone, nothing basically to survive on as I went to the shop to ask for hot tea but they kicked me out and I tried to find some place to hide as it was some square as some guy came up to me giving me something to drink. I took it and he smirked, it looked bad but I was so hungry that I accepted the food.

It was getting dark as I saw his fronds coming up to me.

-Why are u here so lonely? Baby, do u need love?

They laughed at me throwing the blanket off my shoulder as they looked at me.

-Expensive clothes, he isn't homeless and look how hot he is, for sure from some rich house.

-Wanna have fun, baby?

They tease surrounding me as I backed up to the wall as they were slowly moving to me. They came up trying to touch me, dirty alphas. I brushed them off, kicking one in balls as he fell down as I started to run away from them as I bumped in the big body that wrapped hands around me, I wanted to scream but scent seemed to be known the volcanic ash and fire was coming into my nostrils as I looked up to see the horrified Chan holding me.

-Stand behind me!

I glued to his Bach as he growled at the others who were angrily looking at him.

-He is ours! We found him.

-He is mine.

Chan growled showing the amber eyes, as those idiots started growling too and I saw Binnie appearing on the one side and Minho on the other as Seungmin took me from there holding me in a tight hug.

I heard only screams and cried and I didn't know what was going on as they returned back with red hands.

-Let's go.

Chan said angrily taking me and Minnie to the car.

-What were u thinking?

Binnie asked as he hugged me in the car as we sat in the back.

-I ran out thinking that was Han but it was just some random man outside and I just got lost.

I was sobbing as he held me, I crawled on his lap crying hard. Minho just signed and Chan was still furious.

-What if someone raped u, I such clothes is just an invitation.

Seungmin continued to scold.

I hid my face in the Binnie's neck trying to calm myself down. I was taken from the car and Binnie was carrying me inside as Chan entered to crying and red faces of IN and Han who were curled up on the sofa as they received from alphas for sure.

-He was almost raped!

Chan complained as Han jumped up running to me.

-I am sorry Lixie, I just wanted to have little fun.

He hugged me as I took him I and IN went to me to join the crying babies. Minho just sat at the sofa gasping as he held his head, they all were worried about me and it was a new feeling I never get to feel before. Seungmin was scared for me too, even if he completely ignored me most of the time. Chan went upstairs as I got that the last boy was coming for him tonight.

Minho took Han and they left as Seungmin went out with IN and I was left in the living room with Binnie who was waiting for the cuddles as I offered him help, his fists were red and broken in blood. I took the glass of water holding it as I touched his hand and then drifted finding the right heart beat bringing the blue eyes in as I healed the hands of his. I placed the empty glass on the table looking at him with those eyes.

He took my face to him closer as he whispered.

-U are so magical, cub.