Not his business

Chapter 6

Not his business

I joined him smashing on the pillow the head.

-I asked u to feed him and not sleep with him. Han, can I ask u something at all?

But the boy didn't react at all, he looked tired and Minho went to me getting a chair.

-I will feed u and u have to eat well, Felix, u need u power back.

He gave me a spoon of a soup and I too kit slowly sipping.

It was very tasty, he was a great cook and I purred at the taste and he smirked.

-I knew u will like it.

I purred more asking for the other one as he gladly started feeding me like a baby.

I ate it all and he brought more for me, Han was still sleeping on me with cats.

I thankfully purred revealing him the submissive eyes as he was stunned to speak just sank inside them looking at my face as I smiled.

-I told u he is having a soft spot for the boy!

Seungmin admitted entering into the scene as I looked at them seeing Chanson happily going to me.

-Thanks, Lix u saved me!

I blushed and Seungmin looked as he was third wheeling.

Binnie caressed my cheek and Minho left argued with Seungmin as the other alpha sat by my side.

-How are u?

-As if I was drinking the whole week.

I said and he laughed at the remark. He was thankful for sure and I saw him clinging into me as IN entered watching jealously as Han was on me.

-It's omega time, go away!

He brushed the alpha who angrily glared at him but let us be as the younger climbed to my other side offering a soft purr to me and I took his well hugging as we all fell asleep together enduring the moment of being wasted.

-I am taking a picture of this all.

I heard the voices talking as alphas were watching us.

-The look adorable.

-Let them sleep, he is still weak and we need answers, let them be.

It was definitely Chan talking.

The next time I opened my eyes I was alone in the room as it was deep at night as I woke up, the feeling of wanting to drink something was eating me sand I stood up as I slowly tried to wake up, I was still recovering from the things I did and honestly to say I really wanted to run away.

I left the room holding to the wall as I went to the stairs to look for the kitchen I was on the last floor where was the big bedroom of Chan I was sure and several offices of his and this small bedroom I was sleeping in. I left on the second floor to find a lot of room where to alphas lived with their omegas and additional personal and the first floor was filled with big rooms and stocks and kitchen with living room. I slowly moved down as I saw the kitchen, it was dark but my eyes lit the ways, I used the blue light to guide myself.

I opened the doors just to trip over the chair as I fell on the floor as I sat up trying to see something as I felt some strong hands lifted me up, it was Changbin. He sat me up on the chair as he knew I wanted to drink getting the glass from the cupboard.

-U could have asked me.

-I don't know where do u live.

I smiled shyly as he nodded.

I usually come late drunk and sleep in the living room or the second floor on the right at once.

He gave me the glass coming close to me as he drank one too.

-How are u wounds?

-I had left with one small and it was just so little in comparison to the whole body mess I had, Lixie.

-What happened? Who did it to u?

He signed but sat beside me.

-There is the other pack and they do black business, using some black magic or drugs, I am not sure. But they have been irritating Chan for the long time and it seems he lost his nerves as he killed one of them yesterday. He had enough as it was the last warning for them. We are friends with many packs but this one is just over the limit, it does a lot of bad things, they use blood of alphas and omegas and drink it to gain power. I don't want to overload u much but it's a bad sigh.

-He shouldn't think much of that! It's none of his business.

I heard the tired voice as Chan joined the kitchen where we were talking.

He had a naked torso and sweats on his waist that's when I saw the large scar on his body, it was all through his belly as if someone teared him apart.

What happened to u Chan?

He took the cold water from fridge drinking it.

-How long do u have the power?

He asked as he finally looked at me.

-From birth.

I said as they just were amused by the answer I gave them.

-Why then u parents sold u?

He asked placing the bottle in front of me.

-They had no idea I had this, as I hid it, I knew they will use me the moment they would discover.

The looked at each other and Chan came closer to me hovering over me.

-What else can u do?

I was confused as how close he was there.

-I...