Dirty car

Chapter 23

Dirty car

-There is much more to the story, I. Think Chan, don't kill him, please.

I added and he looked at me.

-I will listen for sure but kill, I wished for ages for the murdered to die.

-Please, no. He had a hard life, I saw it, don't kill him, I wil do anything u want.

-Why are u covering for him so much?

Chan eas confused.

-Because we are similar with him.

I blurred out making him look at me reminding how hard life I had.

-I can't promise u that, Lix.

I too this cheeks and looked in eyes in submission.

-Please, promise u won't kill him just for mow at least.

He signed but agreed.

-Then I want to talk to u.

I didn't want to talk much with him but I was drunk, so I accepted. I took another shot to recover as he still held me.

-I am sorry Felix, i would never treat u as a thing and I want to say that I deeply regret everything I said as I haven't realised the damage I did, I still don't. The night we had was different for me, I usually fucked and left but with u it was different I promise but I can't promise u love. I killed the thing long time ago and I can't be sure it will return ever. And I don't want to lie to u and myself.

-Then, let me be with Changbin.

I said as he frowned.

-No, even don't think of that. I can't let u.

-Then what we will be? Chan tell me. Beaver I don't understand the relationship.

-If u want to try we can, I want to take u out and date u but I can't guarantee the feelings.

-So, are proposing something?

-Will u be my boyfriend, Felix?

I wasn't sure if I want to go through this all but deep inside I knew I was his long time ago. I made me sad and angry and happy at the same time.

-I don't want to see all this omegas in u underground u fucking.

-I will let them go, tomorrow. Something else?

-New bed in your room, hate that one, so dirty.

He smiled and I melted under his touch as he touched my lips holding me on his lap.

-Yes, I will be u boyfriend and the last request I have.

I whispered to his ear and he wasn't ultra happy but agreed and we left the club as he started driving the whole way home as we parked I noted garage. I unbelted myself as I climbed on his lap as he unzipped the trousers for me.

He kissed me I I threw the bottoms away, the hot tongue was killing the every alive thing inside of my body. His hot movements and deep touched were flames for me as our dicks met and I moaned as he growled hard.

-I missed u body so much!

He whispered to my ear making me purr in sensation. I felt his dick growing near my hole as he threw the last pieces of my body.

-No-one is allowed to touch u! Not even Binnie!

He growled and I knew his jealousy was uncontrollable towards me. The submissive eyed appeared and he took me by the ass spreading me, the slick was running and he used it to lube his fingers.

-So wet, cub.

He growled entering me as I wined at the pain.

-Did he fuck u?

He growled as he was spreading my hole.

-No, shit.

I moaned as he released a calming volcanic smell making me crazy as I bit his lip and he smirked to me sucking my ear lobe.

-U are only mine, got it?

He growled and I nodded as he slapped my ass, getting the tip inside as I was a mess when he pushed me and I fell on his dick just hissing in pain as I was on his chest trying to adjust as he patted my head kissing me softly and I started moving up and down, he wasn't used to someone doing it but I thing he enjoyed it. He was helping me by guiding the speed and angle as I was a couple mess on his huge member getting deeper as he abused the spot and released the cum on his stomach and Chan took it licking the liquid.

-Sweet like u!

He said and I was jumping on his as he lifted me up as he tarted slamming inside me as the overstimulation I was holding onto the widow not to fall down. As the windows were fogged.

-Shit.

He shouted going after as I was overly limit just bouncing as soon I felt the hot liquid in the hole as he pressed me the whole way down holding it there locked. He wanted to get me pregnant again as he now knew there was a chance. I fell on his chest hiding there as the breath was fighting for life.

-Fuck, u are amazing, cub.

He said kissing me on the head as I remained there.

Chan closed the garage carrying me into the room as he washed me again as placed to sleep and. I didn't bother much.

He left and some time later I felt he returned and climbed to the bed to join me as I felt he was looking for my steel to calm down himself.

The next morning I woke up to Chan sleeping beside me, he looked deep in sleep as I got interested to watch him as I didn't have much time before to look at him, the body of a god and a face of a baby, that how he looked, he was so big and strong, I admired him a lot, dimples were showing almost like he was smiling in a sleep.

I watched his features and then palms, hands and arms, when I saw they broken skin on the fists as it was dried blood, what did he do?