Hwang Hyunjin

Chapter 22

Hwang Hyunjin

-Binnie...

I leave dot his ear as he took me closer.

-Can suck u off?

I asked and he stood up with me on him going upstairs were the door was opened and the room was there for such occasion.

He sat on the bed as I took his t-shirt off guiding his muscular body down and up.

I kneeled in front of him as he looked at me smiling.

I unzipped his jeans, to find that he was huge too.

I grabbed his dick stroking it up and down, I saw the pre cum there as I licked the tip and purred softly. I took it all in and he was surprised I did, I started sucking him off only to hear the pleasure growls he would give me or moans.

-So pretty taking me in.

He said caressing the head as I purred to him and continued sucking with faster speed, the tension grew as he was enjoying it for sure.

-U are so fucking pretty, sunshine.

He moaned out as the hand moved faster and I sucked faster to receive a gift of a cum in my mouth as I swallowed it all.

I climbed on him kissing him softly as he kissed me back smelling the sweet aroma was giving him.

I liked that he never though too much as it wasn't important.

-Can I ride u?

I asked him and he smiled to me and I was still waiting for the answer as I heard a loud knock on the door.

-Changbin, I know u there! Open up I can't find omegas.

Chan's voice was there. I jumped of the man and he closed himself.

He came opening the door as I stood inside hiding.

-I can't see Han and IN and Felix, are u watching anyone at all?

He was angry as he pushed him to the side to only enter and see me standing there. He saw the bed and looked at him with a furious look. His possessive character was driving his crazy.

-We will talk about this, soon.

He growled and went out as Bin went after him. They looked at the surroundings as they went down leaving me in the VIP section to wait.

I was sipping on the shot as I saw the 3 males coming up to me.

-I think we must be together forever, brother.

I heard the sarcastic voice of the same fucking person. I turned to see him and other male alpha friend of his, I think I saw him earlier and an omega? Beta?

A pretty one with long dark hair and soft features.

-What the hell u want?

-U learned how to speak?

Mark told coming up to me.

-Leave him alone, let's go.

The pretty male said as I looked at hi again, something similar was on his face. I couldn't get what.

-Is he checking out our omega?

Mark said laughing hard as other alpha joined the group.

I saw omega rolling his eyes.

-No, leave me alone!

I said as my brother had no intentions to do so, he just cam closer grabbing me by hand.

-How such an idiot like u got here?

I hissed in pain.

-U don't understand human language idiot? What did I tell u will happen if I see u near him?

Changbin came grabbing the brother by collar again as he threw him to the side and other alphas growled and Chan joined with omegas to them all. I saw the fear in the eyes of others. Chan was the power player anywhere he would go.

-Let's leave, sorry we didn't want to interrupt.

I heard the pretty omega talking and I realised where I saw him.

I ran up to him taking him by the hadn't as m blue eyes went scaring him but he didn't move submitting to me as his pretty yellowish showed me everything I wanted to know.

My brother was in shock watching me as he never knew my abilities as other alphas remain at place.

-What is it?

Chan asked and I turned to him telling.

-Chan, he is the one who killed Hannah. 

I said and a big sweat was on the boys face. He looked terrified as hell, the other alphas just ran away, leaving the omega standing there with me holding him.

Chan's amber eyes grew the angriest he could. He came up taking the chin of the younger.

-So, Hwang Hyunjin, u killed my sister.

It was a terrible place and the trembling I could feel from the distance as he tried to hit the omega but instead I jumped in front getting the hard slap making me fall on the floor as I hit it badly.

-Shit, what are u doing Lix?

Chan shouted running up to me as I felt the red face heat and a tears streaming as the pain was unbearable.

He lifted me up as Changbin held the younger.

Omegas just stood there in shock, they had no idea of what is going on.

Chan caressed my face holding it.

I was in fucking pain from the kick I took.

-Binnie took the bastard in my car, take the other omegas home I will come later.

Other left as I was still producing the pin as he held me, placing on his lap as he sat down, caressing the cheek which was red as hell.

-Baby why would u do that?

He asked as I sobbed still trembling.

-I..think...u ...should ....listen to him...

I produced.