Try

Chapter 14

Try

-What did u see?

He asked as I looked at my food and I knew it will be sad.

-U sister.

He chocked on his food as he looked sad in a second trying to not get in memories.

-Who did it?

I asked looking at him and he looked even more sad.

-I don't know, I just found her like that near the forest where we used to play a lot.

He was extremely sad and the sorrow ate him alive till now.

-What if I can discover who killed her?

He turned to me I na serious look.

-U think u can?

-I can try to, but I can't guarantee it at all.

He came closer to me touching me on the shoulder.

-It would do a lot for me, my parents couldn't cope with so much of emotions as they died and I was trying to find out but it was just fucking senseless, no-one saw anything.

He opened to me looking into my eyes.

-I have never done it before. But we sure can try if I can reach her body in u memories than maybe I can see it all.

-Let's try, what do I do?

He asked as I didn't expect him to be so active. I sat on the car as he sat opposite as I crossed my legs, I took his both hands, and looked at his eager as child face.

-Think about this all, when u found her, detail everything.

I said as I closed my eyes trying to regain the sate, it was getting chilly but the heat was coming from his hands so could calm myself down.

I opened my eyes as he looked into mine showing his amber eyes, it was a very pretty scene as I engraved into his memories seeing it all again, it was a never ending cycle of him running, looking for her, finding her and bringing the girl back to house. Al around, and I didn't have enough to reach here was going through and through again.

I hated it as she was just in front of me as tried to reach her touching the body, the sudden tremor of the body responding as I saw her running and playing around as the figure was after he, but I didn't see the person. She looked happy, the sudden body of her appeared in front of me, the blood was running down my nose.

-Felix?

I heard the echoed voice of Chan, who looked worried as hell, I was trembling in convolutions as I saw the little figure from back.

The blood was streaming down as I felt it on my lips, I opened my eyes back.

I whispered the "U know him, Chan" as I fell right into his hands, not having more power.

He took me tighter to himself.

-U will be okay, baby.

He said as he took me on hands.

I felt he was driving, my state was of half asleep and half awake, I was presented but not fully.

He carried me in the house as everyone were in the living room as Han jumped.

-What happened?

-Can u have a normal date, Chan?

IN complained running up to me.

-He went too far, I don't know how he turned off, he had convulsions.

-Shit, Chan. U will kill him.

Minho complained taking the napkins to wipe the blood from my face.

Binnie looked angry at Chan and Minnie was kinda too, they placed me on the bed as I felt IN taking my shoes off, I rolled in the blanket as i was sleeping.

I heard scolding and angry Chan going to his room. He slammed the door.

I woke up in the middle of the night, running to the bathroom, I needed to throw up, the whole thing took my guts and stomach. I was throwing us as I felt the door opened and hands were holding the hair from my face as I did the job.

-Shit.

I said sitting down on my knees as the other hand flushed the water as I turned around to see Chan standing over me. He took me up taking me to the sink as he washed my face as I was still weak, he gave me the toothbrush and I slowly brushing the teeth, he held me from the back, so I won't fall. As I applied the skin care and he guided me to the room. He took some pyjamas from the wardrobe, placing it in front of me as he turned around to let me have the space.

-Chan?

I asked as he was standing still.

-Yes?

-Can u change me into pyjamas, I don't think I have strength.

-Are u sure?

-Yes.

I signed as I wish it would be IN or Han but I had not much choice.

He turned around coming up to me as he took pyjamas closer to himself kneeling in front of me.

-Arms up.

He ordered and I did what he asked.

He took the top off me as I looked at his features, he was slim and extremely fit. The glowing skin and smell was driving me crazy for sure.

He placed the t-shirt over my face making me inside the clothes.

He threw me back on the bed as he unzipped the pants taking them off. He wanted to place the trousers but I stopped him.

-Channie. I don't wear underwear when I sleep.

The nickname or the fact that he had to see me naked made him stuck for a second.

-Ok.

He said taking the underwear from me, he slid the pants on me placing the t-shirt inside the trousers like the parent does for a little child, I giggled purring softly as I released the pheromone as he felt it for sure.

-Thank you, Channie. U will be a great dad.

I said sitting up the bed as I suddenly faced him so close as he looked stunned and muted, as I touches his face caressing the cheeks, the dizziness was making me feel drunk, as I guided from his nose to his lips touching them.

-U are so handsome, Channie.