Cub

Chapter 15

Cub

I said sitting up the bed as I suddenly faced him so close as he looked stunned and muted, as I touches his face caressing the cheeks, the dizziness was making me feel drunk, as I guided from his nose to his lips touching them.

-U are so handsome, Channie.

I added, purring softly as he stood still allowing me to play with him as much as I wanted as I met his eyes, they were full of emotions and I didn't know which once. It scared me. He leaned in kissing me softly as I responded, it was alight kiss, nothing too harsh a sum hands snaked to his neck and shoulders as I captured his whole body, he was touching my waist as he pushed me lightly on the bed going on top of me but he held himself from crashing all my bones, he kissed me deeper biting my lip as I moaned sweetly into his mouth and I felt a sweet growl coming from him, it was carrying one, nothing hard or aggressive and I responded showing my submissive eyes, as he lost himself inside of the them, they looked like a universe for him for sure. His hand was going up to my chest as he bit my lip harder making me gasp opening the mouth and he used that getting his tongue inside as I released the attraction aroma in the air, making him weaker to suppress himself as the wild nature was driving him crazy.

He pressed a little body to mine as I felt that he was a big one for sure, and I made me chuckles as I purred harder getting our tongues meet in a dance for dominance he had won a long time ago. He sucked on, growling deeper as I felt the air was tensed with his dominant smell of an eruption and fire that was firing me.

-Fuck!

He moaned out throwing himself to the side as I wined that he stopped.

-I can't cub, u are too weak now and I promised u 3 dates.

He said as he placed me beside himself on the bed as I yawned wanting to sleep, the deep beat hand heart beats calmed me down and I just fell asleep smelling his chest as one of my legs were between his and we needed no wrap as he was a huge heater.

I purred out giving more calming down aroma and he smeller it falling deeper in the sleep mode.

-How those two ended up in one bed?

I heard the voices as I was still in his arms.

-They look cute.

-He is in love, for sure.

The other voice said.

-I will capture it to tease Chan.

It was Seungmin for sure as I woke up to voices over us. Chan was growling with angriness as they disappeared away and I wanted to stand up but he pushed me back.

-Why are u so active?

He said snaking his hand around my waist.

-Cause I am young omega?

-U want to say that I am old?

He asked opening the eyes.

-No, that's not what I meant.

I giggled and he pressed harder on my stomach making me hiss.

-Liar.

He whispered.

-Chan I didn't see the person but it was a boy for sure.

I said as he sat up.

-I heard u said something "U know him."

He sat up as I looked at him.

-It's not anyone from this house I could feel his voice, it's different, it's rusty and airy.

I said and he looked aside.

IN and Han came in throwing Chan out of the room jumping to me.

-How was the date?

-Was it so bad?

-Did u kiss?

-Was he good?

The questions made me lose my mind.

-The date was okay, I guess, we didn't kiss but we kinda made out here, at night.

I said and the two looked with the smirk at each other.

-And?

-He is big.

-That's the only thing u can say?

Han asked teasing me.

-I mean it was hot but I felt dizzy at the moment, so I can't tell more.

They giggle hugging me.

-U will go shopping with Binnie, as he is free today.

-Do I need?

I asked as they threw me off bed.

-In a desperate need of new clothes.

IN shouted leading me to the shower as they threw clothes of me pushing inside.

-I hope u will enjoy the time more, Chan sucks at dates, he is too shy in this.

Han said sitting on the counter as IN was on the toilet.

They prepared me again and I was lead down to see the Binnie who waited for me playing something on his phone.

He smiled seeing me in a costume that IN picked up.

-Ready, bae?

He asked as others just giggled.