Blackness

Chapter 46

Blackness

I was sleeping long, I wasn't sure for how long as I heard voices around me and I could feel the presence of the alphas coming to see me and omegas cuddling to sleep with me. I felt their touches. I felt him sitting near me as he was tearing up, I have never seen Chan in state like this, I guess he was wondering how it happened.

I felt he was afraid to sleep near me as Changbin did it regularly cuddling with Jinnie late at night and Han with Minho during the day.

I had no idea how much time has come but my body rejected to wake up from sleep like I was recharging.

IN was watching movies near me and I am sure I felt a soft kiss from Seungmin when he came late asking how I felt.

All of them were in shock from the power I opened and now I was afraid of myself. I had no idea that I killed so many people and even 1 alpha, the other were betas perhaps.

I felt a soft touch on my hand and the nagging feeling to wake up, as he caressed my face. It was Jinnie. He was near me lying down as I felt his breath of jasmine around him as he scented me trying to take the smell on himself.

I touched his fingers and he scared jumped as I slowly opened my eyes.

-God, u are awake love.

He whispered running back to me as he looked at me as the soft smile appeared on me.

-Hi, Jinnie, how are u?

-I should ask u! U slept for 2 weeks. We were so worried about u and pup, Minho was feeding us through the infusions.

I tried to sit as he carefully helped me to sit giving the pillow by my back as I rubbed the eyes, I saw the colours through the fades as it felt weird. As if she kind of barrier in front of my eyes as I looked at him and he smiled to kissing on the cheek.

-I have to tell others, they were so worried and Chan he was devastated.

He signed going out as I saw the night stand Han Brough to read books with me perhaps, the lamp was glossy the eyes met and I jumped from bed.

-No way!

I ran to the bathroom, locking the doors, I met the mirror and only now I saw the horror of my life, the black eyes filled my blue pretty eyes.

Was it a payment for the Chan's life?

I had no idea as I screamed at myself throwing the soap into the mirror as the loud bang made my mated run upstairs.

I heard voices. As they banged on the doors.

-Felix, love, open the doors, we missed u!

I heard many more voices but it was so mixed as they all together tried to make me open the doors of Chan's room.

I fell on the knees crying as I hated how I looked now, the blackness was eating me alive, I never wanted it and it felt like a monster face now.

I was a demon more of than a handsome omega.

I hugged myself as I could through the big belly as I tried to calm the sobs of hysterics coming from myself.

-Cub, please open it up, I wanna kiss u!

I heard Changbin pleading.

-Love, please, let me hold u!

I heard Chan trying to remove the doors but they were constructed for protection in case of alarm situation.