Stars

Chapter 30

Stars

I wanted to smiled but realisation of the sad truth hit me, it was the time Chan hit him hard and he was pregnant and the mistakes would be payed for sure. He wanted to secure the pup from the world.

-Yes, u are, sweetie and I can tell that, even though the term is small but it should have been in the hospital.

Woo smiled as he placed a small kiss on the belly and I purge din the answer.

-Can I get a fresh air here?

-Sure, we have the garden on the back but there are gates, be careful don't go too far. Wanna me come with u?

Woo asked and I asked to be alone and he respected.

I went out putting a hood on the top as the doors unlocked and I went out for fresh air, I was pregnant again and it seemed my body was made for Chan and my role as a breeder was his dream. I hated it for sure.

I went deeper as I sat on the stone looking at the starts again, it was my hobby lately, I unintentionally touched the belly.

-I wish u daddy would be sweeter.

-I wish he was more careful and he would love me for real.

I signed losing into the stars.

The loud bang on the door made Woo jump as he went to open the doors to see Chan standing as San woke up looking around.

-Where is he, San?

Chan went inside as San stood up coming to hold the chan who was losing himself.

-U aren't going to talk to him like that!

Chan growled angrily.

Woo was worried.

-Let me see him, San I almost lost him, I can't...

San held him with his strong hands.

-Not now, wait a second, calm down, u will scare him again.

Chan was trying to get out but San firmly held him not allowing to go.

-Shit, let me see him.

Chan was shouting at San who was there holding with the whole power he had to calm down the man as. The other alphas ran inside coming to help San, Binnie held him now with Minho as Chan was fighting his way.

-I am sorry for late intrusion.

Minho said clenching his teeth as Chan was strong.

Woo looked as others were just smiling to the quiet omega standing there completely lost.

-Chan pease calm down, he is sensitive now.

Woo said coming to the alpha as he looked at him.

-I know, shit.

Chan fell on his knees as Minho and Binnie followed him hugging.

-Shit, I think I will lose my mind if I don't see him now.

-Where is he?

San looked at Woo who kept his mouth shut from other as he promised omega to give him space.

-He isn't here, San.

San looked at the omega standing there calmly.

-What do u mean he isn't here? Where is he?

-He left.

Woo said, his respect was too high for the omega to let him in the alpha's hands.

-U let him go?

San was growling on the Woo who just wined running away as he closed I this room.

Chan was collecting himself together as Minnie looked at San who was too stunned to tel something.

-What a hell? What is this Woo?

He came up to the doors of his room trying to speak to him.

I was sitting in the garden as it became colder and I was wanting to make some tests to make sure I was pregnant and I was sure Woo had them as they were trying now with San and Woo even complained that they had troubles.

I stood up looking at the windows as I entered shouting.

-Woo do u have some tests to check?

As I was in front of Chan on his knees hardly breathing and Binnie and Minho holding him and Minnie speechless looking at me.

I opened the mouth as they all looked at me as I just said.

-No.

Running back outside in the yard. 

Chan used the chance as others where shocked and threw them to the sides and ran after me. I was running deeper in the garden trying to hide myself from the alpha I was pissed with.

I hid in the small cave that was done at the place.

-Lix, can we talk?

He shouted looking around. He was searching around.

-Please, cub let me see u, I missed u so fucking much!

I felt the emotions flowing too much. I was on the line of crying.

-Lixie, let me explain myself, I am really sorry, I love u so much, I am an idiot.

He was coming closer to the place where I was. I was I fear I cuddled in a ball as I felt he found me but he didn't come closer.

-Stay there!

I said and he listened as he just kneeled down waiting foe me to be ready.

-Okay, I will. Just come to me.

He was begging me. Bang Christopher Chan was begging for me?

I peeped outside seeing him just watching the floor as he was there almost siting on his legs as I slowly moved showing myself, I crawled from the cave looking at him, our eyes met, he looked bad, exhausted tired and slimmer than usual.

I looked at his arms opened as he showed his willingness to hold me. I stayed at the place thinking if it's worth of it.

-Come to me, please, cub, I missed u.