Laid

Chapter 37

Laid

 -No fucking way!

Han jumped from the seat in the dining room as he ran up to me watching the ring on my hand that he noticed.

IN showed a disgusted face from the loudness of Ji and Jinnie ran up to me to look as he was curious too.

-Mister Bang Chan! I am proud of u man.

Binnie proudly said I was sitting on Chan's lap as older was feeling me slowly, I hated most of the food as I made me sick, so Minho had to make the special list for me as he was studying it in the evening.

I felt Chan's hand on the belly as he was addicted to it right now, he would touch it all the time as he wanted to see the baby already, it was his only hope right now.

I didn't mind as I wore a crop tops for him to make it more accessible as I sat on his lap wiggling form the yoghurt Minho did for me as IN watched me smiling as Minnie came up to asking for a touch, he caressed the belly as he smelled the baby, he smelled to me hugging me lightly. His tender touch made me melt as I giggled.

Chan growled lightly as other laughed at him.

-He is yours, don't be over dramatic!

Han teased as I felt he snaked the hand again I was trying to get more jam on the table. Bin gave me as I winked to him as he fed Jinnie who was very sleepy to react to anything.

-Though, the baby is bigger that IN's but it's so small, we have to check it out, if Lix is alright with the pup.

Ji said and Chan was nervous more.

-Oh better u not say such thing in front of the dad, who is crazy over him right now.

Minho said and other giggled.

-Fuck off.

Chan said and took a big bite.

-We will go to doctor now, right?

He asked me and I smirked as Minho was right but I was a little nervous myself.

-Sure.

I said as he smelled me and I jumped of the lap going to hug the Jinnie as he looked to sweet for me. He woke up at once as I went into the hug as he took me on the lap as he kissed my cheek and I purred softly hiding into his neck as his smell was the most driving me insane. Jasmine was my vibe for sure.

Chan was growling again and Bin just laughed as other knew it was a dad instincts hitting him hard that he wanted to release so much.

-I am going to shops with Woo today and I wanted to take Jinnie with me, can I?

I asked as Chan was worried again.

-I am not allowing it.

He said and Binnie looked at Chan.

-U can go together, have fun!

And I jumped with Jinnie as we left to put on clothes as the other fight started as Binnie was trying to bring the Chan to senses as his overprotectiveness was hitting hard.

-Let them have fun!

Minho added even he was protective too.

-I see nothing bad in shopping with guards.

Minnie added as everyone where.

-Calm down werewolf.

Said Han leaving Chan alone.

We opened the wardrobe searching for the outfits as I dressed Jinnie and he kinda allowed me to. He still didn't have much clothes. Mine fitted him well as I bought a lot of oversize recently.

Woo was in the garden as San talked to Chan and Binned as we ran out of the house taking Woo who happily hugged me as I showed the tongue to the Chan, winking to Binnie as we left in the car with guards.

-He is driving me insane!

Chan said to San who just giggled smiling.

-He will even more as he is pregnant now, Chan. U have quite a lot of omegas to take care here! How do u cope?

-They just drive me crazy every day!

Minho said as he joined the group of talking alphas.

-Lee u have much higher potential than being a babysitter!

San added as the one nodded.

-But I guess it's right, other feel save laving me with them and I can calm them down, so I guess I am alright.

San looked at Lee.

-We have only 2 omegas and they already making me damn angry most of the times. I can't imagine having more!

Chan just smiled looking at Binnie who seemed to be lost a little.

-Bin u have an omega, laid down finally?

San asked smirking to the lone wolf.

-I think he does things to me, but I guess we are figuring it out!

-Don't lie u fell for Felix!

Minnie said passing by the company to get in his car to drive to work.

Chan growled at Minnie as Binnie ran after the younger to the car.