A new thing

Part 50

Felix's POV

He pushed me on bed spreading my legs as his alpha was screaming at me as he begged for more of my body, the big belly was showing already as it grew very fast during the last weeks, I was soon to deliver.

The hard breathing of his made me blush as he sucked me off trying to go tender and his alpha demanded me on my four.

I had swollen nipples pocking out for the nagging thing of milking as I moaned loud.

-Fuck.

He smirked making me cum again.

He knew that well placing me on my four as he slammed inside of me making me gasp in pain.

His smirk was make me growl a little, the push up as he held my torso slamming inside as the wild animal indeed.

-U are mine!

He whispered biting my ear as I just nodded in respond as he smile din satisfaction as the hands snaked around my belly, he held it tenderly holding me in his hands, he never pressed wrong or sought, he wasn't up to it.

He wanted to express the gratitude as I purred slightly feeling his teeth sinking inside my milk skin as he marked me again, sucking the blood out of it.

The amount of orgasms I lost count to it, and I think he did it intentionally to prevent me from wanting more to mate with others. He was still accepting the fate of the poly personality.

I fell breathless on the bed as he cleaned me up giving me his hoodie and pants. They were up to my belly right fitting.

I smiled to him purring into a hug as he took me bringing down to the others who were sitting in the kitchen. Omegas were having a chat while the alphas went to the garden and Chan eventually going the beer party in the garden.

-How are u pup?

Han hugged me pushing me on his lap as I crawled him in satisfactory mood.

-Chan did well ,we heard u so loud, he always goes all in!

IN smiled clinging to Hyunjin. The others giggled knowing how Chan is.

-Is there something bothering u?

Hyunjin looked at my face as I was deep in thoughts.

-U know I feel my nipples gong to burst and I have no idea what is going on.

I said as Han smiled to me turning me to sit on him facing the omega.

He scented me sniffing the body.

-Interesting. I guess it's milk.

He said lifting my hoodie up as he watched the swollen nipples.

-Hyung, they are red.

IN added watching the Han looking at them with interest.

-Do u trust me?

The question was itself worrying. I looked at Han smiling to me and I nodded.

He held a hoodie up giving it to my teeth.

-Grab it.

Other hand was holding my torso as he moved closer softly touching the nipples with his mouth, his lips were soft and tender as he suddenly started sucking on the bud.

I gasped as he went harder sucking it a slight bite was coming but he tries to be careful as he parted, the white substance was on his lips as he licked it up.

-Don't tell it other alphas, they wil go crazy but our baby is full of milk.

Han smiled as IN giggled.

-They have problem with that?

-Look at them, they are all weird and do u think they will lose chance to try it? Never.

Han added returning back to the nipple sucking on it more.

-He is helping u to get free of it and u wil feel better. I read about it in the book.

IN said smiling as my body leaned back falling on the table as Han just held onto me sucking like a little pup the milk.

-Sweet, like honey.

He whispered as Hyunjin jumped run-in to me.

-Can I?

His doe eyes were sparkling as I smiled nodding as he went on kissing me softly after he moved lower capturing the other nipple as his puffy lips felt different but the same good, he sucked more energetic and aggressive as I was moaning mess as IN just looked with his eyes as he sat on the table leaning to capture my lips as I gave up just allowing them to do whatever they wanted.

The air was tensing with omega pheromones making it harder for others to hols themself. I tried to lift myself posing myself on my elbows as 2 babies were sucking my nipples as IN was caressing my hair as I purred to him as our noses touched as the door slammed open to the frustrated alphas who perhaps had come to take more beer.

-What a fuck is going on here?

Chan as the first to say but I guess others had the same question.

Han parted catching the look of shock from Minho.

-U have something on u lips.

He said coming closer as he pushed him closer licking him.

-It's milk.

He turned to alphas who looked hungry as fuck in seconds.

-Don't u dare to think.

I growled as I saw chan getting hard again and Bin smirked coming to capture Hyunjin to try the left overs.

-Like honey.

He added and now I had 4 alphas looking at me with biggest interest.

-Stay back!

I shouted pulling the hoodie down.

-There is no going back.

Han giggled as IN joined him as I turned to them.

-U are next, baby, don't laugh that much.

IN gulped as Minnie winked to the omega who was running away.

I giggled running away from Chan who was definitely chasing me down as I tried to be fast to lock the door.

But I wasn't strong enough as he was there glaring with savage look and hungry eyes.

-Don't u dare! Bastard!

I shouted.