A rewrite

Hello readers,

I hope that some of you still remember me. I come bearing good news that I hope will be to your liking...

Due to life taking a turn and me becoming busier than I ever anticipated, I lost touch with writing. However, upon seeing your comments on my stories, I found myself daydreaming of writing again.

And so, here I am.

I am now rewriting "Sleeping with my bodyguard"!

It might disappoint a few of you, but the story will be a tad different. Darker. With a change of setting, plot, and other major details. But don't worry, the spice is still there and even better...

If you are not interested in a rewritten version, I am sorry to inform you that this story is discontinued. It will remain posted, but I will not continue to write it.

Anyway, here's the cover and synopsis. Enjoy!

Maverick's once-reclaimed life is violently upended, thrusting her fragile peace into the sinister grasp of fear, secrets, and deception

Maverick's once-reclaimed life is violently upended, thrusting her fragile peace into the sinister grasp of fear, secrets, and deception. Despite her solemn vow to never return, the relentless demons of her past mercilessly propel her out of the shadows, forcing a confrontation with a haunting life she believed she had escaped.

Amidst the tumult of her own history, Maverick is presented with an ominous task-to protect Andrea Henderson, a brilliant lawyer and heir to a multimillion-dollar empire teetering on the brink of peril. Fueled by a desperate promise to avoid repeating past mistakes, Maverick dives headfirst into a treacherous world where hidden glances, smoldering desire, and a dangerous attraction intertwine with imminent danger.

As Maverick and Andrea navigate the deceptive landscape, the suspense intensifies with every twist and turn. Can Maverick truly break free from the shadows of her past, or will the echoes of betrayal reverberate through their lives, leaving both women entangled not only in a web of danger but also in the complexities of lust and attraction?

A riveting tale that delves into the intricate interplay of fear, secrets, desire, and the high-stakes game of betrayals leaves questioning who will emerge unscathed from the entanglement of desire, deception, and danger.