Chapter. 19

I pushed everyone out of my way as I continued walking down the corridor through university while trying to keep myself safe and unharmed. It was difficult as everyone was walking not looking where while continuing to joking around like a damn fool.

I sighed in relief when I finally reached the exit and could finally breathe the clear air and not perfume mixed with sweat... the smell who makes me want to throw up. I gave a smile to a couple of girls from my previous class and walked past them where I knew Maverick was waiting for me. I finally manage to convince her not to follow me around campus.

It took a lot of convincing.

But finally, she gave in at her weakest.

It was another week since I first slept with Maverick and a week since I last saw a woman who calls herself my mom. I was happy to get the time she promised for me to give to get my head wrap around news about me being the heir of the biggest business tycoon in the world. Actually, I'm planning to meet her today, just now I have other plans in my mind.

I came in view with a parking lot where Maverick stood leaning against the white car with her hands under her chest as she gazes around the campus suspiciously. I rolled eyes perfectly knowing she doesn't trust anyone or I should I say Caleb, the guy who harassed me the first week she started working, but she kinda look cute in her work mode.

I walked closer to her and saw she have her tie loosen up with couple buttons undone giving perfectly view at her black Calvin Klein sports bra who made my mouth water.

As if she felt my presence, she gazed my way and smiled scanning the light blue summer dress I decided to wear today with my brown hair tucked into the messy bun. My black heels hit the ground making the only sound who was heard in the secluded part of the Parking lot. I would be bothered by this place because it's the farthest side where no one parks and takes a lot of time to into here... but I don't mind, because I can kiss Maverick without unwanted eyes.

"Hey, princess." She smirked with her eyes lingering at my tanned long legs while not moving her body.

My heart skips a beat from that nickname, but I pulled an annoyed face. "Why are you keep calling me like that?"

"Because you're," She pulled her signature, heart-stopping, but at the same time annoying smirk as she paused pulling me between her legs. "A princess." She finished with her lips lingering on my skin behind her sending thousands of chills through my body.

My breath hitch as I felt her burning lips being with placed on my pulls and she starts trailing down my collarbone. I bit my bottom lip stopping myself from moaning out, but my attempt was ruined when she sank her teeth into my skin making me let out a strangled moan. Damn this woman... every day with her is full of surprises.

Even if I feel safe inside of this empty parking lot and I wanted nothing more but to fuck her against my car, but the responsible part of me made me stop at the middle of our kiss as the thought being seen by unwanted eye made my skin crawl.

Sadly, Maverick didn't have any of it as she tightened her grip around my waist reversing our position by pushing me against my car and trapping between her arms while continuing to kiss me passionately making my limbs shake with anticipation and heat mixed with excitement raise between my legs.

I succumbed for her kiss completely forgetting about us being out to the world, I put hands into her hair pushing her closer to myself. I moaned into her mouth as her teeth graze along my bottom lip, trapping between her own. The only thing I could think right now is her being the best damn kisser I ever encounter and if there's punishment for having sex at the open places and where's I really don't care...