Chapter. 12

"What do you mean I'm not going?" I asked shocked by words who left her mouth. What is she talking about? Why even she followed me hear babbling these nonsenses about me not going to the date. Of course, I'm going.

First of all, I promised my dad and I don't break promises... okay, I don't break other people promises. Second of all, she can't just barge into my bathroom telling me what can I do and what not. She just simple fucking bodyguard who can't say anything to me.

But again... she isn't a bodyguard you expect to get.

She definitely something else. Sudden urge to stand up for me shot straight through my blood.  I need to finally own it, I need to own my promise to myself and stand up for myself. Maybe I still not ready to face my own dad, who I couldn't ever to say no, but I can live with it. I can't let strangers get onto my head.

"Simply as that, princess, you're not going." She muttered as her eyes scanned my now covered neck.

I can feel burning to feel in my skin start rising again, making want to crawl out of my skin and leave it to burn on its own. I shifted, at sudden feeling uncomfortable by those blue eyes ogling at me. Can't she stop staring at me? She should know staring is rude, and it could make people feel uncomfortable.

As I registered her words through clouded minds of how close her body is to mine I bark a loud, sarcastic laugh. She can't be serious... can she? Who she think she is again to order me around. No... she doesn't know the real me if she thinks I'm going to listen to hers. My laugh died down in my throat as I felt cold hands sneaking around my waist.

Okay... I need that rush of boldness again... like right now.

Her hand made me feel weak again. I melted like a bar of chocolate on the hot fire, but this time the fire was her hands touching my skin who was burning not only from outside but from outside too. Why is she making me feel like this at sudden? Like I don't own mind of my own and the only thought could swarm in my head is the blue-eyed devil.

"You drive me crazy, princess." She muttered in my ear, sending thousands of chills through my body. I sucked a deep breath as I felt her hand moving further where's my sports bra strap is. She can't do that... she's my bodyguard who cannot come near me. It's against the rules. If anyone would know how close she got to me, she wouldn't be standing near me right now.  

Like it stops her from kissing you?

"Wha..." I started, but it was soon dead in my throat as I felt hor, burning lips touching my neck.

"Sh, princess. Don't talk." She whispered sending another jolt of electricity through my body. My heart picked a speed, I can feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins. Goosebumps appeared on my sensitive skin whenever her hands touched my skin. I want to scream to let go of me, but I felt like I was paralyzed.

I couldn't talk if I want too.

I close eyes, hating myself from enjoying her hands roaming all over my body. Why I can't move? I want to make her go away with all my power, but at the same time... near her I am powerless. She drives me nuts, yet she makes me wonder how those lips would feel against mine again.

I hate myself, for thinking about her like I shouldn't.

I clench my hand into a fist and I can bet my knuckles are white as it could be. My fists start shaking from the force I use to squeeze it... do I really want to push her away? No. I would give everything to be with her right now, just for once, and I can feel she would want that too... but I also know consequences who can destroy us both.

Although, I can't bring myself to pushing her burning lips who were trailing kisses on my shoulder. I can't push her... I'm too weak.

"What... what are we doing?" I asked slowly, feeling throat tightening with every word. I felt Maverick to stop moving her hands as her eyelashes fluttered open revealing those blue eyes who can suck the life from me and I would even say anything. "You're my bodyguard " I added slowly.