Chapter. 5

Andrea POV:

Living in a world where money rules people, their emotions are the cruelest thing happened to human history. My whole life consists of being a perfect, smile to the cameras because you don't wanna the world speculating what's wrong with you. Keep my face straight always and not let any emotion intervene in your already planned life.

I hate the life I have.

Yes, I have money.

Yes, I have parents who care for me.

But these things are always just for the camera when doors close people masks fall off, showing their truest colors and that's what happens every time I step inside of this big mansion I have to call my home. In my room, I don't have to fake smile, show how much I love being a daddy girl... I just can be me.

But that isn't easy either.

Money doesn't make everything easier.

I blinked a couple of times and took my eyes from the white, boring ceiling I was staring for a couple of hours. I know I should already get out and get ready for school, but I can't move my body from a comfortable bed. And I don't wanna face my father just yet.

But my intentions to stay in the bed for another couple of minutes was ruined as two small bodies jumped on my bed and start jumping up and down, screaming. I groaned mentally, but still, smile when baby blue eyes looked straight at me.

"She's awake! She's awake!" My younger sister shouted loudly showing her toothy smile. I flinch from the loud sound but smile at how adorable she looks in her baby blue summer dress and blonde hair neatly tucked into two braids who I can tell made Clara their babysitter. "Jason, she's awake!" Jane shouts again, this time addressing to Jason her twin and my baby brother.

Jason let out a cheerful giggle as he continued to jump on my bed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm awake now run before the tickle monster escape," I said sitting up and wiggling my fingers at them. The laughed and both ran out of my room leaving doors wide open. I groan, even if I love them dearly I would hesitate to tickle them to death. They know I hate open doors.

Shaking head I decided to get out of the room and walked straight to the bathroom. On my way, I took off my Pj leaving myself bare naked and got into showed cabin with the thought I should stay longer so I wouldn't have to face my dad.

I wasn't in the mood for his demands and expectations I cannot fulfill.

In his eyes... I am a disgrace for his genes. Having a woman face he knocked up, leaving with the kid on his arms when she died giving birth to me made him hate me since I could barely walk. I washed my hair and whole body I got out of the shower and run a hand through misty mirror giving a glimpse of my face.

From what I know I got everything from my mom except the smile I got from the man I have to call my father. I run a hand through shoulder-length brown hair I cut a month ago and smiled at myself. Smile and breath. That you can do.

Drying hair and applying the minimum amount of makeup I walked out of bathroom straight to the closet but was met with not so pleasant surprise as my new bodyguard stood in the middle of my room, looking at paintings hanging on the wall.

What is she doing here? I didn't page her into my room and what is she even doing in the house at such hour... but knowing my dad he probably asked, no scratch that... demanded to move in into this house so she would be near me every second in the day. He always does that with new bodyguard he assigns to me.

She ain't different from any other.

"What are you doing here?" I asked not wasting time.

She turned and look at me with those ocean blue eyes I could drown myself if I couldn't swim. Her gaze scanned up and down and I saw her gulping or maybe I was imagining things. She was wearing a similar suit as yesterday, but instead of the tie, she had a couple of buttons undone. Her hair wasn't done yet, giving her imagine I just got out of the bed... don't bother me.