Chapter. 6

Deep sight escaped my mouth as I continued to stare across the field where the devil with blue eyes stood. I can see she was already looking at me with that stupid smirk on her face I want nothing more than a punch. Why did my dad of all people he hired her? A person who drives me nuts.

She's rude, don't know who to talk with me without getting me angry and frustrated at the same time. She everything I hate in the person the most and I want everything in my power to make her disappear, but yet, she still here. Standing fifty feet across the field while staring at me.

I guess not everyone gets what they want.

She's a devil in human form... she's a cute devil thought. Shut up!

No! you shut up.

Don't tell what to do.

Don't tell me what to do...

Great, now I started to argue with myself in my own head. Pathetic. Ha! I knew you're pathetic. I groaned mentally debating if I should bang my head into the wall so that annoying voice would disappear and harass me in my own head. No. I shouldn't do that, people

already think I am the weird one, I don't need them to think I am a crazy too.

But you're crazy... what are you talking about?

Oh, shut up for god sake! I screamed mentally. Who even argue with herself? Me, apparently. I send a blue-eyed girl a glare and was tempted to flip her off, but decided against that. Why did she have to be so damn persisting and follow me into campus? It's not like someone would kidnap me here. But no she insisted telling my father was demanding to accompany me everywhere I go.

"So... do you think I should hit that?" I heard my best friend asking me and I had to blink a couple of times realized I am talking with Sophie.

I tilted my head to the side and send her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, definitely."

"Wait, really?" She asked surprised with her brown eyes widening like I just announced I am vampire living among the people and drinking their blood.

"Yeah," I nodded head. "I mean, red is your favorite color and it should fit you."

Sophie let out loud laugh starling me and making a couple of students give a weird look to us. I lifted eyebrows. Did I say something funny? Or is it again one of her laughter attacks? "Babe, I was done talking about dresses, I'm asking about Dan. You aren't listening again... do you?" She asked to scratch her eyebrow still chuckling slightly.

Blush creep into my cheeks as I ducked head lower ashamed of myself. I should really focus more on the going topic and not daydream about the devil with blue eyes. Just admit that she's hot and you have hots for her. Again that annoying voice butt in.

"No," I shook head slowly. "Sorry I was just lost in my own thoughts," I muttered hoping she would buy that I daydream about my bodyguard. I wasn't even daydreaming, I was wondering did she have to be the one who has to protect me.

"Yeah... sure. I wasn't born yesterday... you know." Sophie said with sarcasm dripping from her voice and shook head. "So tell me... were you thinking about that hot body standing not far from us." She smirked.

I looked at Sophie wide eyes. Her blonde hair was falling gracefully behind as her brown eyes twinkling mischievously like she knows something I don't. I gulped trying to hide sudden nervousness. "What? Pft... of course not." I denied lamely. "Why would I think about her?" I asked with octave higher voice.

Damn, why I can never lie?

"Because she's looking at you right now?" She said and I can hear the even wider smirk in her voice.