Chapter. 26

I stir when the sun hit my eyes making me blink a couple of times only realized we both fell asleep on the couch. As I finally adjusted the light I look down at the dark hair sleeping beauty stool sleeping in the same position as we feel asleep only now both of our legs were intertwined.

I wanted to move and check the time, but I decided against that as I look down again at Maverick whose mouth was slightly parted and her hot breathing was hitting my neck. Her grip was tighter when I remembered and I had to stop myself from running through her dark hair who was covering half of her face.

Guessing from the sun position it should be around 9 in the morning which means one, I again slept my morning class... it shouldn't be a problem with the fact that graduation is on Saturday.

I moved my leg, getting myself more comfortable and thanking God for choosing this most comfortable couch, I close eyes thinking I should get back to sleep. However, my thoughts were ruined when I heard elevator ping announcing someone is in my appointment. I didn't move not wanting to wake up Maverick, but listened closely and heard two hushed whispers.

"I tell you, they are sleeping... why else she would skip her classes and what are we even doing here?" That voice... Lacy. Why is she here and who are we?

"Because I want to visit my best friend?" Sophie answered and I can practically see her raised eyebrows in challenge.

I quickly shut my eyes thinking if they see is sleeping they would go away and leave us alone. I tried to calm down my breathing, but it was stuck in my throat when Maverick lips brushed against my collarbone. Is she awake? I thought and looked down at still sleeping blue-eyes devil.

"It's empty," I heard Sophie whispering near the living room.

"So we don't have anything to do here more... let's go." Lacy whined following by loud steps, but they were going in this place and not towards the exit.

"Sophie, What are you doing?" She whispered harshly and at that second I felt someone stepping in between me and the sun. "Oh,"

"Oh, indeed," Sophie whispered with a surprised voice. "They look cute together though,"

"They would look cuter if you stop snapping pictures of them and let them sleep," Lacy grumbled and I had a hard time to stop myself from laughing out loud.

I still don't know what's happening between these two. They seem friendly and all, but I don't really think they are dating or sleeping... I should ask either one of them. I was so consumed in myself and Maverick that I forgot about two of them.

The room fell silent and I hope that means we were left all alone and I could finally go back to sleep. The maverick body moved to push herself even closer when she already was. Every inch of our bodies was somehow touching making my body fill with a warmth feeling.

"They're annoying," Out of nowhere raspy voice who send chills down, my spine whispered against my neck.

"How long were you awake?" I asked looking down at lazily smiling Maverick with her eyes still closed.

"Since these two steps inside the apartment," She answered lifting her head with her eyes flutter open and revealing light blue eyes with sunlight streaming straight at them and making the sparkle with unrecognizable light. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing," I smiled still not moving.

Maverick lean in brushing her soft lips against mine for a second before she pulls away, but I had other thoughts in mind as push her closer deepening our kiss.

My heart was hammering against my chest and the whole body was tingling from feeling her burning lips on mine. Her hands traveled lifting my shirt along with it and with one swift move, she was in between my legs, hovering over me. I tilted my head, deepening our kiss even more and tangled my hands into her hair.