Chapter. 29

My eyes flutter open as my hand crept to the spot next to me hoping to find a brown-haired girl, but I was met with an empty spot. It was still warm which mean she just got up. Groaning to myself I pushed covers from my very naked body and stumbled on the ground with my legs who felt like jelly.

Brushing my hair out of eyes I searched for my shirt, but found nothing... just my shoes laying in the middle of the room and sports bra with panties. Narrowing eyes, but decided just look something to wear in Andrea closet... she doesn't mind when I wear her clothes. I picked my sports bra and put it on along with boxers.

Walking to the closets, I found some black running shorts and not looking for anything else I left the room to the kitchen where the dim light was coming from. My stomach growl when mouth-watering scent invaded my nose making me fasten my pace to the kitchen where found Andrea standing with her back facing me, my white shirt who clearly is half unbuttoned loosely hung on her slender body as she stirred something on the stove.

I tiptoe to her with a wide grin plastered on my face and my heart pounding against my chest only from the sight of her.

"What ya cooking?" I mumbled into her hair as I sneak my hands around her waist from behind. She did a small jump before her face broke into a smile and she gave a chastened kiss on my lips.

"It's a secret," She whispered bringing her attention back to the pot who smelled deliciously.

I tried to sneak a glance over her shoulder, but all I got was a jab into my ribs and a playful glare from the green-eyed girl. Rolling eyes to myself I sat on the kitchen isle dangling my legs over the ground and I stared at the younger girl back.

Her hair was loosely falling on her shoulders as she moved her hips to into tune she had in her own head. She seems to be in great mood... well, after all, we did had sex... mind-blowing sex. Clearing images of her glistening skin flushed against mine a locked at the wall where the clock was and noticed it was almost midnight.

"Why are you cooking in the middle of the night?" I asked confused by her actions and by myself that I felt like I slow whole night, but it actually was just a couple of hours.

I should be tired after a mind-blowing day, but I'm not.

"Well, we were busy a little to eat dinner," She threw a small, teasing smile over her shoulder before she tiptoes taking two white plates from the shelve and gave it to me which I gladly took putting behind me where the chairs are.

I jump off from the counter feeling my cheeks heat up from the thought of our activity before and I decided to pick two wine glasses and fill with the first bottle I found in a fridge. I can practically see my mother shaking head in disapproval from me not knowing what the name of the wine.

She tried to teach me the names and all other stuff who I might need if drastically change my mind by working in one of our hotels, but I didn't even bother simply knowing it would be... never. I still can't believe she suggested for me to run a hotel... while freaking hotel. And I'm not talking about those small ones, but a high class where rich people stays usually.

"Here you go... a portion of chicken with spinach in creamy Parmesan cream." Andrea announce putting steaming food into the plates with a shy smile. "I watch a video on how to cook... hope it's taste good as it looks."

"Don't you think it's a little bit too heavy for a night?" I couldn't help but asked putting glasses on the dinner table who was near the kitchen as Andrea put plates.

"No," She shook head chuckling. "I mean maybe... but I don't care. I wanna eat and no one going to stop me." She added and not waiting for anything she takes a bite of the deliciously liking food before moaning.