Chapter. 14

Enjoy!

"Shh... Guys, you're being too loud." Kelly or Kelsie or whatever her name is said to Jade and me as we tried to balance our posture in the elevator by laughing at the weirdest things. "What I got myself into." I heard her whispering to herself.

I fixed my unfocused gaze at the short blond haired girl with tattoos sticking out of her arms as her pierced eyebrows were raised in amusement. I think she's a bartender Jade talked, but I'm not sure... after a first two shots of tequila, everything was blurred and I'm not sure where we even are. Oh yeah... elevator.

That I know.

I looked at half sleeping Jade and laugh escaped my lips as I noticed her trying to kiss the blonde girl neck. I remember her trying to hit on a dozen girls, but they were not buying drunken girl smooth words. Jade looked at me too and start laughing with me which lead to blonde girl shushing us again.

The elevator made a ping and we didn't wait for anything as we stumbled out of it. I throw my heels on the floor not bothering to look where they landed as I went straight to what looks like kitchen... wait it's my kitchen. Are we at mines? I don't remember giving an address of mine. Smirking to myself I padded to the fridge and fished a bottle of expensive looking wine.

"Ohhh! I want some too." Jade shouted with even thicker accent snatching the bottle of my hand.

I grumbled swaying a little I walked to the chair and flopped down.

"Oh, c' mon guys... I think it's enough for you." The blonde girl sighed taking a bottle from Jade who just grumbled not being able to protest. "Now lets you get you two in the bed." She said as she put a bottle inside the fridge again.

"It's okay... I can take it from here." Another voice said making me look up at the blue-eyed devil standing with an angered expression.

Gasped escaped my lips.

It's just me or alcohol swarming inside my blood makes her thousand times hotter than she already is? Her tie was hanging loosely around her neck while her dress shirt had a couple of buttons undone. Her sleeves were rolled exposing tattoos on her arms.

"Mave! You're here." I slurred smiling widely at the blue-eyed girl.

"Of course, I'm here... where else I would be?" She grumbled walking closer with her brows furrowed in one thin line.

"Pss... Dy... I told you... that she's hot." Jade whispered trying to keep in inside voice, but she actually shouted straight into my ear.

"You take care of her?" The blonde girl asked pointing at me. "And I'm taking care of her." She added now painting at Jade who just looked at one spot smiling like a fucking Joker.

I felt hands being placed on my waist and my hand being placed on someone shoulder. My whole vision was blurry and I had a bad attempt to know where I'm going. Grumbling under nose I inhale the intoxicating scent of expensive perfume mixed with a strong hint of alcohol. I pursed lips, closing eyes not caring about my sudden departure from the ground.

Instead, I pushed my nose deeper into this person's neck and inhale deeply.

"You smell nice... like really nice." I muttered opening eyes and catching glimpse of Maverick dark blue eyes gazing at me with a jaw clenched.

"What do you think... you are doing, princess?" She asked slowly while tilting head to the side.

I gulped feeling my throat getting dryer by second and heart speeding up didn't help at all. The alcohol who was circulating in my veins went away leaving me in a daze of blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes from them, not even as I felt being placed on the ground. My hands found Maverick shoulders to keep myself on the feet.