Chapter. 8

Groan escaped my mouth as the sun peaked straight into my eyes doubling throbbing pain in my head. My mouth was dry and it feels like fish just died in it. Ugh, I hate hangovers, I usually don't have bad hangovers, but this seems worst of all I had. What the hell did I drink yesterday?

I remember just going inside Dan's enormous house full of already drunk people who were grinding into each other and doing stupid things all drunk people do. Then there's Sophie... both of us drinking something nasty and the last thing I saw is blue eyes and then everything went black.

I hope I didn't do anything stupid...

Groaning I pushed covers from my naked form... wait naked?! What did I do yesterday? Blinking rapidly while trying to get all senses back I lift covers and indeed I was naked. Oh, god... please kill me. Did I took off myself my own clothes or did I slept again with a random stranger who I met at the party? Please, I hope it's a first one... I don't wanna have a random hook up while being drunk out of my mind.

I froze in the spot as I heard groaning, who sounded almost like moaning from another side of the bed. Yup... I definitely can kill myself right now. It's not like I have something bad about sleeping with strangers... no, I don't... I have done that couple of times in the parties like this, but never when I was wasted.

Fearing the worst I look up and saw head with short black hair sticking from the covers. It looks feminine enough for me to know that it's a girl. Thank god, I don't need accidentally to get pregnant by the random guy. Licking dry lips I tried to get the look of the girl's face, but she was covered with covers.

I looked at the room and notice it's definitely not mine white walls covered in painting and random quotes. It has dark grey walls with black interior details. Walls were covered with bands posters I don't know and polaroids pictures.

Great... now I am at the stranger room not knowing where exactly I am to give someone notice to pick me up... just great.

Fucking great.

Letting out deep breathe I moved out of the bed, trying to spot my clothes from yesterday and I almost cheered when I found a random grey t-shirt near the bed. It's not mine, but it should fit me perfectly. I spun around as I heard a hissing sound and spotted stranger girl was already woken up, but she wasn't looking at me.

"Hi," She suddenly said with still hoarse worse as looked up with same blue eyes I remember from yesterday.

"Uh, hi?" I mumbled dumbly not knowing what else to say. I don't know this girl and I don't think that she's going to the same university as I am, because clearly, I would remember her face. "Um, I...I should go." I muttered showing to the doors.

The dark haired girl lifted perfectly trimmed eyebrow amused probably by my awkwardness. It is really this obvious that I don't do this usually. I take my eyes from the girl and start searching for the panties or something else cover myself up. I don't wanna go around half naked.

"Your dress is in the washing machine." Stranger spoked bringing my attention back to hers. I looked at her with raised eyebrows, asking how did they get in there. I don't remember putting it or letting someone else put them there. "You had a little accident and I put to wash it."

"Oh, thanks... I, um,-"

"Relax," She laughed cutting me off. "You just spilled your drink on the dress." She said and rose up from the bed revealing black a sports bra with black short shorts. I breathe out realizing we didn't sleep together... nor that I wouldn't want to. This girl is stunning and of course, I wouldn't mind sleeping with her, but again... I would want to be sober and not wasted.