Chapter. 3

"You can pull there." Andrea pointed her long finger to the side of the street near a small coffee shop. A smile tugged on my lips as I realized it's one of my favorite coffee shops in town. I slow down and parked the car in a free spot not far away from the entrance.

I felt her body turning my way as she opened mouth to say something, but decided against it as she closed mouth and darted out of the car. Okay, what just happened? Did she really leave me here without any word? Typical rich, spoiled brat. Cursing under nose I got out of the car too and followed her.

I guess I'm starting my job today.

It's not like I'm going to leave her alone in the middle of the city. Yeah, that's a reason I am following her in the coffee shop. Doors made a crack announcing my presence. The coffee aroma hit my nose instantly bringing all memories I spent in here with one person I thought was everything to me.

I scanned the cozy, dark interior place with a lot of plants and black and white pictures of random people walking in the streets, looking for a girl with mesmerizing green eyes. My eyes spotted her at the far end of the room, sitting behind a table with a guy. He was holding her hand and she was smiling at him.

Strange feeling formed into my stomach, but it was instantly replaced with excitement as I noticed older lady coming out of the doors. I didn't feel as my feet start carrying toward the older lady who still didn't notice me.

"Julia?" I spoked, slowly bringing soft coffee brown eyes to look at me. Her eyes filled with shock, excitement, but soon change into angered ones. "Before you start yelling... I miss you and I'm sorry?"

"Don't you dare... you ungrateful child to come here and look at me with those blue eyes of yours saying you're sorry." She started putting the box on the ground, near my feet, then she stood up straight, fixing her greyish hair who was into a usual bun. "What are you doing here?" She asked coming straight to the point.

I couldn't help but smile as I remember how she use the same tone when I was just a kid running around the backyard, giving her heart attack because I came with bloody knees and hands home. But then I remembered that she has every reason to be mad at me and I can't blame her. I deserve it.

"I'm sorry," I repeated myself, with much more smaller voice. "I really sorry I disappeared on you." Her brown eyes softened and she let out a deep sigh like she does every time she's going pull me into her motherly hug I missed so much.

"I... I just... I just couldn't be in here." I started saying my excuse but was cut off by her strong arms wrapping hands around my body.

"It's okay... I understood and I'm not mad about that."

"You don't?" I asked pulling away and lowering eyes so I would have a better view of her soft brown ones.

"No," She shook her head, smiling softly at me. "I just don't like you didn't tell me where are you going. You didn't leave any message or anything. Can you imagine how worried I was?" She muttered.

"No, and I'm sorry, I just needed space and... and this place has a lot of memories." I gesture hand around the place who gave a warm feeling in my heart. It's still hurt looking at the same place who didn't change at all since last time I was in here, who has a lot of happy and sad memories with a person who promised love and happiness but left with heartbreak.

Julia is my aunt from the mother side, she's the only relative living in this town. I love Julia to die, she's the person I could rely on my hard moment on and she always takes good care of me. She takes care of me when I just came in this town without nothing on my back and she takes care of me even after all those years.