chapter 3

1) 3. Plate squeeze_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  3. Plate squeeze

  When Yu Chu went out in the morning, he met Dong Chaoming who had just come out from the opposite side. He had two dark circles under his eyes and was drowsy. Yu Chu snorted and mouthed to him,

  "Kidney deficiency."

  Dong Chaoming imitated her mouthing,

  "Second."

  What responded to him was the loud slamming of the door of Yu's car.

  For the first time, Yu Chu in the car did not take out the word card. Instead, he stared at the rapidly retreating street scene outside. The driver even looked in the rearview mirror curiously.

  The weather had already gotten hotter in late May, and Yu Chu had changed into her summer school uniform. At this moment, her fingers were twisting the hem of her lower skirt, and she was scratching out wrinkles from the newly ironed flat skirt.

  She came second in the exam once, and Dong Chaoming dared to ride on her head.

  unlucky.

  A shiny black car parked in front of Dong Chaoming in front of Dong's house. The passenger window rolled down, revealing Dong Chenlei's face in the driver's seat. He urged him, "

  What are you looking at? Get in the car."

  Dong Chaoming put away his expression and sat numbly. boarding.

  When Yu Chu arrived in the classroom, the report card had been torn up and the paper was torn off, but everyone in Class 7 knew that in this test, Yu Zhuyue was first and Yu Chu was second.

  Yu Chu took out a small notebook from the desk, tapped the black pen on the paper, calmed down, ignored the casual glances of the people around him, and began to plan today's tasks.

  "Chaoming, good morning."

  Yu Zhuyue saw Dong Chaoming getting out of the car from a distance, and took the initiative to say hello. The young man was lowering his head to inspect new sneakers. When he heard the voice, he raised his eyes and responded,

  "Good morning."

  Yu Zhuyue smiled sweetly, I kept looking for topics to chat with Dong Chaoming all the way, and Dong Chaoming kept talking about each other. Yu Zhuyue looked pure, with long straight black hair, and wore a summer skirt customized by Ya Cheng. Both his face and back looked a bit like an adolescent boy. The feeling of first love that everyone yearns for.

  Chu Yi also teased Dong Chaoming about Yu Zhuyue, saying that sooner or later Yu Zhuyue would be Dong Chaoming's first love.

  Dong Chaoming is really not interested in Yu Zhuyue's long black hair. His mortal enemy, Miss Yu Chuyu, has had the same hairstyle since she was a child. She is a longing for others but a nightmare for him.

  Seeing Dong Chaoming and Yu Zhuyue enter the classroom together, Chu Yi screamed again and looked teasingly. Dong Chaoming really thought he was sick and smiled apologetically at the girl. Yu Zhuyue's expression became calmer and he nodded slightly to indicate that he didn't mind. , but felt disappointed in my heart. Dong Chaoming and Chu Yi were close, and Chu Yi's sharp eyes saw the new shoes on Dong Chaoming's feet. The blue and white color scheme looked refreshing.