58

Homepage
< Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter>
Fifty-eight, Canyon
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigInsmall
Fifty-eight, Canyon

“What I like: off-road vehicles, the world I see on off-road vehicles, the dishes cooked by my mother, Haruka's angry face, the bad painting of the gate, Gu Chuan's jokes, Noriko's nude sketches, the dog talking in his sleep, Bourbon Haber 101, Faye Wong's Chinese song,Zidane's ball control, Kusturica's movies, Tom Weitz's singing, burnt bacon, donuts without holes, shaved ice that won't have a headache after eating, and green lights that will never turn red. ”

——"Blue Flame"

Yu Chu has a bad habit of sleeping.

The weather in late summer was still sultry, and the air conditioner hanging on the wall died down on time, leaving only shallow breathing in the room. The surrounding temperature gradually rebounded. Dong Chaoming was not heat-resistant. He woke up from the heat in the middle of the night. He opened his eyes and reached out to the small round table next to the bed to touch the remote control of the air conditioner. It was a bit far away. His fingers only touched one side. He wanted to stand up, but found that one leg was entangled in Yu Chu.Tightly, as soon as he moved, she seemed to be conjoined with him and followed him. She separated her legs and clamped his thighs, bent her knees, and subconsciously lifted it up to keep up with Dong Chaoming. When she almost hit his soft lower body, she slowly rubbed against the top of the periphery through a layer.For a moment, the thin sweat that was hot out in the summer night intensified with Yu Chu's indiscriminate rubbing. Dong Chaoming didn't know if he was holding Yu Chu in his arms or Yu Chu hooked him in his arms. He remained motionless and froze.

Dong Chaoming carefully gathered up his bangs to wipe off the dense sweat on his forehead, exhaled, and merged with the heat of his body, unable to tell which temperature was higher.

He stared at Yu Chu in his sleep, his mouth slightly opened to reveal shellfish teeth, Dong Chaoming unconsciously cooperated with her to maintain the same breathing rate, smelled the fragrance pouring into his senses from her body, he buried his head between her neck, took a deep breath, the fragrance passed through the skin and followed the blood.Flowing all over every corner of his body, Dong Chaoming's hands around Yu Chu's waist were locked tightly, his waist and abdomen were close to each other, and his legs were entangled. Yu Chu lay truly and intimately in his arms. Dong Chaoming no longer cared about the stuffy room, his body was far hotter than the late summer night.

He put a kiss on the inside of Yu Chu's arm with his lips, unwilling to move away from the warm jade-like skin for a long time, and even licked it with his tongue until it showed a red mark like a mosquito bite. Dong Chaoming's lower body was swollen, and the sweat on his back wetted his t-shirt almost transparent.

He was talking to himself in the silent night, just calling her name,

“Yu Chu. ”

The two words are more seductive than love words.

    ...

Yu Chu's military training was overdrawn with too much physical strength, and she slept until she woke up naturally in a strange environment. The curtains were opaque, but she faintly guessed that it should be very late, so she opened her eyes and asked in a daze.,

“What time is it? ”

There was a sound above his head, getting closer and closer to Yu Chu's ears, and finally a furry head pressed over.,

“It's almost nine o'clock. ”

Yu Chu later realized that the posture of the two of them was too close, and the palms on his back transmitted a steady stream of warmth. Dong Chaoming did not allow her to move out. He hadn't hugged her enough. When he woke up, he could see Yu Chu, and the satisfaction in his heart was about to overflow.