50

1) Fifty, Dawn and Dusk Line_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  50. The morning and evening line

  car drove into the community. Dong Chaoming was thinking about the comprehensive essay questions he had not completed during the evening self-study. He leaned his head on the seat and did not hear Dong Chenlei's long speech. When he pressed the window, his father seemed to be questioning the defendant. The words were swept away in an instant and disappeared into the night wind.

  As the temperature warmed up, Dong Chaoming couldn't stand the heat anymore. He took the lead in changing into his summer school uniform, loosened the strap and held the watch in his hand. The lights in front of the corridors of the community persisted through his fingers, reflecting sharp light.

  Dong Chenlei didn't notice his son's absent-mindedness. Just as he was about to start mobilizing for the next stage of the college entrance examination, the person on the right in his peripheral vision suddenly raised his upper body, which was completely different from the half-dead look just now. She turned her back to him, her back showing excitement, completely blocking his right rearview mirror.

  "What are you looking at?"

  Dong Chaoming froze, turned his head to block his father's inquiring view, and muddled around,

  "The podocarpus in Youjia is quite unique."

  Dong Chenlei was quite speechless,

  "Hurry up and pass the college entrance examination. Pass it in two years." God, are you going to regress back to kindergarten level?"

  "Yes, yes, yes."

  Dong Chaoming's heart was not here, he didn't hear anything clearly and just responded, his heart flew to the window where Yu Chu stood, Yu Chu's smile was filled with tenderness.

  Yu Chu was holding a local math problem while he was doing it. When he was judging the valley ridges on the contour lines, a shadow was cast on the map. Then a can of soda appeared in front of him. The body of the can was covered with tiny water droplets. Yu Chu looked at the outstretched hand. , the palm wraps around the entire side, making it look more distinct against the high brightness.

  "Shall I open it for you?"

  Dong Chaoming sat next to Yu Chu and put his index finger into the pull ring to pull it open. Yu Chu stopped his movement. The exercise book in front of him was hit by a drop of water and gradually fainted. Yu Chu He shook his head and refused,

  "I don't drink, I don't drink cold drinks recently."

  Dong Chaoming was stunned for a moment, thinking about today's date, and quickly took back his hand, the coldness in his hand became hot,

  "I forgot about you... I'll give it to you Buy something hot."

  He was grabbed by Yu Chu's wrist. Her eyes were full of helplessness,

  "It's over 20 degrees and you want me to drink something hot? I'm not thirsty."

  Yu Chu was hit by Dong Chaoming before and his face turned pale in pain and he was frightened. , almost sent her to the hospital, but Yu Chu stopped her. He endured the pain and took out two painkillers and took them. Dong Chaoming took her to the infirmary and slept for a class. Dong Chaoming only learned about the horror of women's dysmenorrhea after that time. He was even more nervous than Yu Chu during his days.