39

1) Thirty-nine, Andes_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Thirty-nine, Andes

  Dong Chaoming slumped on the sofa sadly. Su Zhihan suddenly opened the door and came in. Dong Chaoming was shocked,

  "Mom, what's wrong?"

  Su Zhihan had no intention of entering, but saw Dong Chaoming throw the school uniform jacket on the bed again. He couldn't help but come in and pick it up for him and hang it in the closet.

  "Mom has to go out for a while. Your dad has gone to work. You can take care of lunch by yourself."

  Dong Chaoming sat up and said,

  "What can I do if my dad is at home? I have no life to eat the food he cooked."

  "What are you talking about your dad?"

  The rain outside the window continued, Dong Chaoming groaned twice and asked,

  "It's raining heavily outside, can't you wait until the rain stops before going out?"

  Su Zhihan asked. Opening the closet door, he turned around and walked out,

  "I'm worried if something happens to your aunt. I'll take her to your Uncle Yu's place."

  Uncle Yu's look before he left was still vivid in his mind, and this look directly gave him He was put on Yu Chu's blacklist. Dong Chaoming fell on the sofa again, looking up at the ceiling and shaking up and down,

  "Can I go to Yu Chu's house for dinner?"

  Su Zhihan's skirt swayed more slowly, and she held the doorknob of Dong Chaoming's room with her backhand, which was rare. He agreed,

  "I just came back. Don't trouble Aunt Gu anymore. Stay at home."

  The door was closed.

  Yu Chu clearly felt her father's sharply rising concern for her. The night before the National Day holiday, she asked Yu Chu at the dinner table for the first time if she had any plans to go out with friends.

  Yu Chu pretended to be calm and said,

  "No."

  Dong Chaoming was informed that his grandfather had summoned him to go back. Half of his father's talkative character was inherited from his grandfather. Dong Chaoming had no right to refuse. The notice was just a notice.

  Gu Hui asked the question for Yu Chu,

  "Why do you ask this suddenly? Yu Chu has just decided to take tutoring and has no time to go out."

  Yu Haohang thoughtfully answered selectively,

  "It's okay if you don't. You have a good time in class."

  The spoon fell from the soup Yu Chu scooped out the soft cooked tomatoes and took a bite. They melted in the mouth but had no taste. The juice originally wrapped in them soaked into the soup, and the sweetness and sourness were lost.

  Yu Chu rarely lied to her parents, and rarely felt guilty. Even if there were only three people at the dinner table, the strange feeling of guilty conscience made her suspicious of Yu Haohang's rare attentiveness, which was as tasteless as a boiled tomato. She could only laugh at it. He shook his head and replied,

  "I know."

  After returning to the room, Yu Chu took out his phone and clicked on the interface. He remembered that Dong Chaoming caught her at school during the day. Before Yu Chu had time to look up, a yellow shadow suddenly cast in front of him. Dong Chaoming His face came over and pressed against her forehead through the brim of the hat. Only Dong Chaoming's pursed lips remained in Yu Chu's sight.