30

1) Thirty, Beidao (Micro H)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Thirty, Bei Dao (micro H)

  "You..."

  Yu Chu couldn't find the words to scold him. She thought it was a dream and was shocked at how she could have such a dream. Who knew it was all true, and the prisoner confessed .

  Dong Chaoming swallowed half of her breasts, teasing the nipples with his tongue, and then stepped back to concentrate on sucking the spot on her breasts. He ate fiercely, and his fingers opened the edge of her underwear and touched the hole, stroking it back and forth.

  "Do you have a split personality... Well," Yu Chu shouted in a broken voice, "I am really blind to think you are cute."

  Dong Chaoming, who was lying on her body, was shocked and his eyes were filled with disbelief,

  "Cute?"

  He said I couldn't help but curse. He was even crazier than Yu Chu,

  "How the hell am I so cute?"

  Yu Chu was so angry with him that he refused to speak. Dong Chaoming worked hard for a long time and was finally awarded the title of cute. He thought that no matter what happened, he would just rely on his face to win over Yu Chu. It turned out to be cute, which is such a rare reason.

  He nodded fiercely,

  "Okay, I'll show you my cuteness."

  Dong Chaoming pulled off Yu Chu's underwear directly, took out the nub with his fingers and pressed it on, mercilessly kneading it until it was engorged, feeling it a little bit on his fingertips Swelling, Dong Chaoming had a gloomy face, Yu Chu's chest felt tight, and he twisted his body to get rid of his fingers, "

  Why are you unhappy? I didn't say you had premature ejaculation."

  Fuck.

  Dong Chaoming was about to explode.

  He untied his belt and neatly took out his long-awaited penis. He didn't know if it was because of anger. Yu Chu jumped when he saw it. Dong Chaoming lifted up Yu Chu's skirt. He didn't say a word, not even a warning. No, he held his penis with his fingers and searched for the small opening between her legs. He straightened his waist and inserted half of the head suddenly. Yu Chu's whole body froze. The hole suddenly expanded several times, and he squeezed in a penis that didn't match the size at all. The foreign object made his legs tremble unconsciously while breathing,

  "You dare?"

  Dong Chaoming was also mad. The series of blows made him eager to prove himself to Yu Chu,

  "Yu Chu, as long as I want, I will do it now." If you can poke it in, will I ejaculate prematurely? Do you want to try it?"

  Yu Chu climbed up his neck and tried to use him to slide the thing out of the hole. His momentum was weak,

  "...No."

  It's just stuck here, the hole. The slipperiness inside made Dong Chaoming extremely tormented. It seemed that it was not a punishment for Yu Chu, but a torture for him. Dong Chaoming gritted his teeth, his temples throbbed, and his mind was filled with lingering dirty thoughts.

  Swinging his waist restrainedly, squeezing the glans in the hole, Dong Chaoming became more and more agitated. He almost forced himself to pull out the swollen and painful desire, and pressed it tightly into the crack of her buttocks. He couldn't eat it, couldn't push it to the bottom, and felt like there was a big hole in his heart that couldn't be filled.

  "Dong..."

  Yu Chu's mouth was sealed by Dong Chaoming, and the fierce force really scared Yu Chu.

  What could he do? He had to hold it in until he was about to explode. There was nothing left. If he fell in love with her like this, Yu Chu would never forgive him in his life.

  "Give me your hand."

  Yu Chu's tongue was released for a second and then sucked. He pushed the base of the tongue away and licked it. He handed his left hand out in a daze, and was held by Dong Chaoming's big hand, and he pulled it down to hold his hot penis. Hard object, Yu Chu's eyes widened,

  "I can't move you, help me with your hands."

  Dong Chaoming thought he was kind, but Yu Chu felt it was extremely cruel. Where has she ever done this?
Can I. . . ”

“No, Yu Chu, my self-control is limited, and now it's almost gone. ”

Dong Chaoming told each other truthfully, Yu Chu's ears were red, and his voice was so low that he was only angry.,

“I really can't. ”

Dong Chaoming viciously covered Yu Chu's hand, his own hand wrapped around hers, rolling up and down, his soft palms rubbing against the body of the stick, causing a drop of sweat to fall from his forehead.,

“You kill me, Yu Chu. ”
He pinched her flesh core, tossing and turning his fingers, leaving no trace to give Yu Chu a chance to breathe, and made it clear that he was going to push her to the climax. Dong Chaoming was in her dream, no, not in her dream. The appearance of her bedside that night seemed to overlap with the present, and he kept making it up.The corners of her eyes were red, driving her crazy and driving herself crazy. The only difference is that the fingers inserted into her body, in line with the speed of his movement, pierced the deep water bag of Yu Chu little by little, Dong Chaoming suddenly pinched her already pitiful clitoris, Yu Chu's water bag completely broke, and the two of them breathed together, Yu ChuThere was running water in his eyes, and there was running water in his acupuncture points, which almost drowned Dong Chaoming in it.

After Yu Chu had an orgasm, his physical strength couldn't keep up, and he was dizzy.,

“Why don't you end yet. . . ”

Dong Chaoming leaned over and licked her tears,

“Early. ”
The fingers tortured the acupointed meat again, digging back and forth, feeling the soft meat ups and downs layer by layer and pasting it flatteringly, forcibly prolonging the orgasm, Yu Chu's tears flowed more fiercely.,

“. . . stop. . . Go out. . . ”

Dong Chaoming turned a deaf ear and swayed her hand back and forth. Yu Chu's wrists were sore, and Dong Chaoming moved to the root again, as if to squeeze out the contents. The strength was rough, and Yu Chu's hand felt oppressed in the middle, and the genitals finally jumped.Jumped, the fine level was released, and all of them shot to the ground.

In this mess, only Dong Chaoming is extremely persistent,

“Do I have premature ejaculation? ”

Yu Chu felt that he was going to empty out, and his body floated up.,

“No premature ejaculation, no premature ejaculation. ”

Dong Chaoming's face eased a little, and he asked again,

“Then am I still cute? ”
Cute fart.

“Not cute, not cute at all. ”

Hearing that she said it was not cute, somehow, Dong Chaoming became a little unhappy again, lowered his head and bit her nipple, crushing it with his teeth.

If cuteness can make Yu Chu willing to lie on his bed, then. . .

“. . . It's okay to be cute. ”